Another order of tempers flambe is on the way for the second season of NBC’s The Restaurant. The reality drama’s six-episode return will focus on chef Rocco DiSpirito’s oil-and-vinegar relationship with financier Jeffrey Chodorow, who ultimately seizes control of the struggling Manhattan eatery. ”This season’s going to make last season look like Sesame Street,” DiSpirito says. Then again: ”You’ll see less of me flipping my lid and more of me being a guy who manages a business.” Sounds scrumptious. (spring)
Posted January 23 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Agent Carter' takes on Tinseltown in season 2 teaser
- Idris Elba 'nearly died' filming 'Beasts of No Nation'
- Zach Galligan wants to return for 'Gremlins 3'
- Hear Erykah Badu and Andre 3000 team up for 'Hello'
- 'Gods of Egypt' director: 'Our casting choices should have been more diverse'
- Patti LaBelle spends Thanksgiving with pie fan James Wright
- Hear Sia's new single 'One Million Bullets'