Another order of tempers flambe is on the way for the second season of NBC’s The Restaurant. The reality drama’s six-episode return will focus on chef Rocco DiSpirito’s oil-and-vinegar relationship with financier Jeffrey Chodorow, who ultimately seizes control of the struggling Manhattan eatery. ”This season’s going to make last season look like Sesame Street,” DiSpirito says. Then again: ”You’ll see less of me flipping my lid and more of me being a guy who manages a business.” Sounds scrumptious. (spring)
Posted January 23 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Check out the thrilling 'Arrow' season 4 trailer
- Mr. Bean's 25th anniversary marked outside Buckingham Palace
- Joan Rivers remembered by daughter Melissa in touching tribute
- 'Big Brother': James explains why he trashed the house during the veto competition
- Michelle Obama wished Beyoncé a happy birthday on Twitter
- Jason Biggs' son picked book perfect for his 'American Pie' past
- 'Big Brother': Meg on her biggest mistake and that drunken night with Clay
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Johnny Depp, Gabrielle Union, Karlie Kloss & More!