Another order of tempers flambe is on the way for the second season of NBC’s The Restaurant. The reality drama’s six-episode return will focus on chef Rocco DiSpirito’s oil-and-vinegar relationship with financier Jeffrey Chodorow, who ultimately seizes control of the struggling Manhattan eatery. ”This season’s going to make last season look like Sesame Street,” DiSpirito says. Then again: ”You’ll see less of me flipping my lid and more of me being a guy who manages a business.” Sounds scrumptious. (spring)
Posted January 23 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Johnny Depp could face jail time for illegally bringing dogs to Australia
- Jake Owen shifts gears on infectious new single, talks 'funkier' new album
- Jon Stewart helps Iraq War veterans find jobs in TV
- Queen Latifah channels LL Cool J for her 'Lip Sync Battle' performance
- Katharine McPhee drops catchy comeback single 'Lick My Lips'
- Kanye's anniversary tweet to Kim was super romantic
- Rumer Willis looks exactly like Demi Moore in new Instagram pic
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Bryce & Chris, Karlie Kloss, Tony & Gaga and More!