Another order of tempers flambe is on the way for the second season of NBC’s The Restaurant. The reality drama’s six-episode return will focus on chef Rocco DiSpirito’s oil-and-vinegar relationship with financier Jeffrey Chodorow, who ultimately seizes control of the struggling Manhattan eatery. ”This season’s going to make last season look like Sesame Street,” DiSpirito says. Then again: ”You’ll see less of me flipping my lid and more of me being a guy who manages a business.” Sounds scrumptious. (spring)
Posted January 23 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Amazon signs 'Top Gear' trio for new show
- Amy Sedaris lends Jimmy Fallon a helping hand while his finger heals
- Twitter comes up with #NewHarryPotterBooks we'd actually want to read
- 'Astronaut Wives Club' creator says Space Race will take a 'darker turn'
- See the chilling first trailer for Brie Larson’s 'Room'
- 'The Walking Dead' stars Norman Reedus and Andrew Lincoln get cheeky
- Jon Stewart addresses those 'secret' meetings with President Obama
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Ed Helms, Jenny McCarthy, Joel Edgerton & More!