Another order of tempers flambe is on the way for the second season of NBC’s The Restaurant. The reality drama’s six-episode return will focus on chef Rocco DiSpirito’s oil-and-vinegar relationship with financier Jeffrey Chodorow, who ultimately seizes control of the struggling Manhattan eatery. ”This season’s going to make last season look like Sesame Street,” DiSpirito says. Then again: ”You’ll see less of me flipping my lid and more of me being a guy who manages a business.” Sounds scrumptious. (spring)
Posted January 23 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Meet the season 14 contestants on 'Project Runway'
- 'Can't Buy Me Love' star Amanda Peterson dies at 43
- Disney eyes live-action 'Prince Charming'
- Ezra Koenig of Vampire Weekend lands own Beats 1 Radio show
- 'Sesame Street': Sonia 'Maria' Manzano's 7 favorites
- 'Hannibal': No go at Netflix, Amazon
- Caitlyn Jenner gives empowering talk in new 'I Am Cait' trailer
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Pippa Middleton, Ryan Reynolds, Jessica Alba & More!