Another order of tempers flambe is on the way for the second season of NBC’s The Restaurant. The reality drama’s six-episode return will focus on chef Rocco DiSpirito’s oil-and-vinegar relationship with financier Jeffrey Chodorow, who ultimately seizes control of the struggling Manhattan eatery. ”This season’s going to make last season look like Sesame Street,” DiSpirito says. Then again: ”You’ll see less of me flipping my lid and more of me being a guy who manages a business.” Sounds scrumptious. (spring)
Posted January 23 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Michael Jordan releases statement on police violence
- 'Left Behind' author Tim LaHaye dies at 90
- 'OITNB' star Samira Wiley joins Hulu's 'The Handmaid's Tale'
- 'Pokémon Go' chart reveals Pokémon hatch in 2km, 5km, 10km eggs
- See the ultimate Marvel selfie from Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: 'Workaholics' stars DJ'd set at EW's Con-X
- 'Pokémon Go': Dwayne Johnson becomes new 'rock' type, Pokérock
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years
- This Is What the First Lollapalooza Looked Like
- Comic-Con 2016: See Scenes From Marvel's Showcase
- Comic-Con 2016: See Portraits of Marvel Studios Stars
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 3 Panels
- Comic-Con 2016: Get Batty With the Cast of 'The Walking Dead'