We can now add Carmen Electra and Dave Navarro to the growing list of celebrity couples who choose to share the most intimate moments of their lives – in this case, their wedding – with millions of television viewers. But Dave is no Nick Lachey and Carmen sure as hell isn’t Trista. Explains executive producer Fernando Hernandez, who began filming the babelicious actress and tattooed guitarist for two months before their Nov. 22 nuptials: ”It’s the fairy-tale rock & roll antiwedding.” Take, for example, the joint bachelor and bachelorette party at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, complete with bowling and lap dances. But Electra (who only agreed to do the MTV series after consulting Sharon Osbourne) predicts audiences will be shocked by the couple for other reasons. ”People will definitely be surprised when they see this scary rock guy opening up and speaking from his heart at the ceremony,” she says. ”People would assume we have this crazy relationship, but we’re actually more normal than people think.” (Jan. 21)
Posted January 23 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Helen Mirren poses with three wax figures of herself at Madame Tussauds
- I found out 'Silk Stalkings' was on Hulu and now I can't stop watching
- Cate Blanchett and Robert Redford's 'Truth' gets October release date
- Salma Hayek on Donald Trump: 'I cannot be insulted by stupidity'
- Learn the story behind National Lampoon in 'Drunk Stoned Brilliant Dead' trailer
- 'This Is Me': Watch the Emmy-nominated docuseries right here
- Alicia Keys returns with '28 Thousand Days'
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Amy Poehler, Justin Theroux, Rihanna & More!