We can now add Carmen Electra and Dave Navarro to the growing list of celebrity couples who choose to share the most intimate moments of their lives – in this case, their wedding – with millions of television viewers. But Dave is no Nick Lachey and Carmen sure as hell isn’t Trista. Explains executive producer Fernando Hernandez, who began filming the babelicious actress and tattooed guitarist for two months before their Nov. 22 nuptials: ”It’s the fairy-tale rock & roll antiwedding.” Take, for example, the joint bachelor and bachelorette party at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, complete with bowling and lap dances. But Electra (who only agreed to do the MTV series after consulting Sharon Osbourne) predicts audiences will be shocked by the couple for other reasons. ”People will definitely be surprised when they see this scary rock guy opening up and speaking from his heart at the ceremony,” she says. ”People would assume we have this crazy relationship, but we’re actually more normal than people think.” (Jan. 21)
Posted January 23 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Pretty Little Liars' poll: Who will die in the summer finale?
- How Kiiara struck 'Gold' with an unlikely pop smash
- Bitch Sesh: Casey Wilson, Danielle Schneider love these podcasts
- Seth Meyers previews the Hillary Clinton-Donald Trump debates
- Carol Kane remembers Gene Wilder as ‘one of the great clowns’
- Danny Brown on how 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' influenced his new album
- Zach Braff set to star in, direct ABC comedy pilot 'Start Up'