We can now add Carmen Electra and Dave Navarro to the growing list of celebrity couples who choose to share the most intimate moments of their lives – in this case, their wedding – with millions of television viewers. But Dave is no Nick Lachey and Carmen sure as hell isn’t Trista. Explains executive producer Fernando Hernandez, who began filming the babelicious actress and tattooed guitarist for two months before their Nov. 22 nuptials: ”It’s the fairy-tale rock & roll antiwedding.” Take, for example, the joint bachelor and bachelorette party at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, complete with bowling and lap dances. But Electra (who only agreed to do the MTV series after consulting Sharon Osbourne) predicts audiences will be shocked by the couple for other reasons. ”People will definitely be surprised when they see this scary rock guy opening up and speaking from his heart at the ceremony,” she says. ”People would assume we have this crazy relationship, but we’re actually more normal than people think.” (Jan. 21)
Posted January 23 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Jordana Brewster looks back on 'The Fast and the Furious'
- WATCH: Pierce Brosnan is selling a new drug in 'Urge' exclusive clip
- 'Nashville': Relive the 10 biggest guest star performances
- How the 'Roots' producers found their new Kunta Kinte
- WATCH: Sam Claflin was an ‘emotional wreck’ filming 'Me Before You'
- 'Supernatural': Why season 11 is the show's best in six years
- Did 'The Flash' just introduce Black Flash?