Kiss Britney. Check. Write children’s books. Done. Endorse General Wesley Clark for President. Yup, did that too. In a strangely – or not so strangely – self-important letter made public Jan. 7, Madonna threw her weight behind Clark. If the pop star’s preachy move is any sign, this campaign season will see countless celebs join the outspoken ranks of Barbra Streisand. Not to be outdone, Republicans like Bruce Willis will likely stump for President Bush. But the real question remains: Can anyone top Madge’s eloquent gift of self-expression?
Posted January 23 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Academy head on 'Birth of a Nation': People need to judge the movie
- Sam Mendes, Nick Hornby in talks for live-action 'James and the Giant Peach'
- Vincent D'Onofrio, Dean Norris join Eli Roth's 'Death Wish' remake
- Tim Kaine attacks Donald Trump for calling Hillary Clinton a 'bigot'
- Helen Mirren in talks for Disney's 'Nutcracker and the Four Realms'
- Eva Longoria to direct 'Jane the Virgin' episode
- Rio police charge Ryan Lochte with making false robbery report