Kiss Britney. Check. Write children’s books. Done. Endorse General Wesley Clark for President. Yup, did that too. In a strangely – or not so strangely – self-important letter made public Jan. 7, Madonna threw her weight behind Clark. If the pop star’s preachy move is any sign, this campaign season will see countless celebs join the outspoken ranks of Barbra Streisand. Not to be outdone, Republicans like Bruce Willis will likely stump for President Bush. But the real question remains: Can anyone top Madge’s eloquent gift of self-expression?
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- Jamie Foxx's National Anthem at Mayweather-Pacquaio fight: You be the judge
- 'Orphan Black' creators break down the latest twist: 'It's an interesting revelation for us'
- 'SNL': How'd Scarlett Johansson and Wiz Khalifa do?
- 'Scandal' panel: 5 best moments, season finale teases
- 'Walking Dead' actor in subway rant clip
- Celebrities who share a birthday with the new Royal Baby
- Ruth Rendell, mysteries writer, dies at 85
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Kerry Washington, Plus Gwen Stefani, the Spelling-McDermott Family & More!