Kiss Britney. Check. Write children’s books. Done. Endorse General Wesley Clark for President. Yup, did that too. In a strangely – or not so strangely – self-important letter made public Jan. 7, Madonna threw her weight behind Clark. If the pop star’s preachy move is any sign, this campaign season will see countless celebs join the outspoken ranks of Barbra Streisand. Not to be outdone, Republicans like Bruce Willis will likely stump for President Bush. But the real question remains: Can anyone top Madge’s eloquent gift of self-expression?
Posted January 23 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'SNL' preview: What to expect from Dakota Johnson and Alabama Shakes?
- 'Parks and Rec': On set for the final day
- John Green's 'Alaska' scriptwriters set
- Craig Ferguson set for ABC comedy pilot
- Will Smith back in 'Focus': What critics said
- 'The Red Road's Jason Momoa on season 2 and when we can expect Aquaman in action
- Look, but don't retouch? What our female celeb photo fascination says about us
- 20 TV series that nailed it with their very first scenes
- 'Last Man on Earth' guys salute inspirations
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Susan Sarandon, Prince William and More!