Kiss Britney. Check. Write children’s books. Done. Endorse General Wesley Clark for President. Yup, did that too. In a strangely – or not so strangely – self-important letter made public Jan. 7, Madonna threw her weight behind Clark. If the pop star’s preachy move is any sign, this campaign season will see countless celebs join the outspoken ranks of Barbra Streisand. Not to be outdone, Republicans like Bruce Willis will likely stump for President Bush. But the real question remains: Can anyone top Madge’s eloquent gift of self-expression?
Posted January 23 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Lifetime greenlights flick about Charles Manson gals
- 'Graceland' first look: Watch Johnny help Sid escape
- Flo Rida, Emmitt Smith nix Miss USA
- Michael Fassbender as Steve Jobs: 'Like Hamlet, times two,' says co-star Kate Winslet
- Happy Canada Day: 20 Canadian actors we love
- Stephen Colbert interviewed Eminem on a Michigan public access show
- iZombie's Liv Moore gets a kick-ass action figure
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files': David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Beyoncé, LL Cool J, Taylor Swift & More!