Kiss Britney. Check. Write children’s books. Done. Endorse General Wesley Clark for President. Yup, did that too. In a strangely – or not so strangely – self-important letter made public Jan. 7, Madonna threw her weight behind Clark. If the pop star’s preachy move is any sign, this campaign season will see countless celebs join the outspoken ranks of Barbra Streisand. Not to be outdone, Republicans like Bruce Willis will likely stump for President Bush. But the real question remains: Can anyone top Madge’s eloquent gift of self-expression?
Posted January 23 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- See Sylvester Stallone become Rocky in this ultimate training montage
- See Po uncover the Secret Panda Village in new 'Kung Fu Panda 3' clip
- Setsuko Hara, Japanese screen legend, dies at 95
- Bryan Cranston moved to tears while discussing pivotal 'Breaking Bad' scene
- See photos from 'Arrow'-'The Flash' crossover with 'Legends of Tomorrow'
- Jon Favreau's 'Chef' is going Bollywood
- Eagles of Death Metal discuss Paris attacks in moving interview
- Taraji P. Henson's Biggest Moments in 2015
- Holiday Gift Guide: For the TV Fanatic
- 19 TV Families That Will Make You Thankful for Yours
- Literature's 8 Most Dysfunctional Thanksgiving Dinners
- 'Captain America: Civil War': Decoding the New Trailer
- EW's Entertainers of the Year pick their Entertainers of the Year