Four words, y’all: Sidney Poitier buddy comedy. Back in the day, Mister Tibbs starred in and directed three films, with Bill Cosby and a revolving cast from the who’s who of ’70s black film, and music by Curtis Mayfield and the Staple Singers. Lo-fi? Yeah. But there’s something about seeing the Oscar winner pimped out in a zoot suit that sells itself.
Posted January 23 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Jessica Alba explains 'swass' to Jimmy Fallon
- Jessica Alba & Jimmy Fallon rule at Roomba pong
- Bruce Springsteen stops ‘Jersey Girl’ performance for a marriage proposal
- Rihanna teases VMAs performance with abstract art video
- Here's how they make those movie sex scenes so sexy
- Robert Gant talks romancing Debbie Gibson in 'Summer of Dreams'
- 'Southside With You' reviews: What critics are saying