Hey kids, since ”Dawson’s Creek” left the air, have you been missing the spectacle of teenage boys obsessing about sex and lusting after their teachers and classmates? Then it’s Kelly Osbourne to the rescue. The reality star is making her dramatic debut in an ABC pilot called ”Doing It,” Variety reports. Based on the controversial young-adult novel by Melvin Burgess, the show is about the budding sex lives of three 16-year-old boys in Seattle. Osbourne, who’s the biggest name in the cast, will play Deborah, love interest to Jonathan (Chris Lowell), one of the trio. (Of course, the busy 19-year-old remains a star of MTV’s ”The Osbournes,” whose third season debuted on Tuesday.) Also in the cast are Marguerite Moreau (”Queen of the Damned”) as a young English teacher (named Miss Young), and Missy Peregrym (”Black Sash”) as the girlfriend of one of the other two boys. Osbourne joins Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey among the list of MTV reality stars with pilot deals at ABC. Can’t wait for that Dave Navarro and Carmen Electra sitcom.
Posted January 28 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- WATCH: Danny McBride teases Neal's redemption on 'Vice Principals'
- Will Forte teases 'Last Man on Earth' season 3: 'New... Malibu... Death'
- Comic-Con 2016: 5 things to know from 'Riverdale' pilot
- WATCH: Sigourney Weaver thought she 'f---ed up' iconic 'Aliens' line
- WATCH: 'The Originals' cast discusses the 5-year time jump
- WATCH: 'Once Upon a Time' star: 'We're all facing our own baggage'
- WATCH: 'Lucifer' cast says Mom is 'hell-bent on revenge'