Hey kids, since ”Dawson’s Creek” left the air, have you been missing the spectacle of teenage boys obsessing about sex and lusting after their teachers and classmates? Then it’s Kelly Osbourne to the rescue. The reality star is making her dramatic debut in an ABC pilot called ”Doing It,” Variety reports. Based on the controversial young-adult novel by Melvin Burgess, the show is about the budding sex lives of three 16-year-old boys in Seattle. Osbourne, who’s the biggest name in the cast, will play Deborah, love interest to Jonathan (Chris Lowell), one of the trio. (Of course, the busy 19-year-old remains a star of MTV’s ”The Osbournes,” whose third season debuted on Tuesday.) Also in the cast are Marguerite Moreau (”Queen of the Damned”) as a young English teacher (named Miss Young), and Missy Peregrym (”Black Sash”) as the girlfriend of one of the other two boys. Osbourne joins Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey among the list of MTV reality stars with pilot deals at ABC. Can’t wait for that Dave Navarro and Carmen Electra sitcom.
Posted January 28 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Martin Shkreli wants to be the sole owner of Kanye West's new album
- See a preview of Kanye West's videogame, about his mother going to heaven
- Box office preview: 'Deadpool' to demolish 'Zoolander 2,' 'How To Be Single'
- Kanye West raps that he 'might still have sex' with Taylor Swift
- 'Destiny' sequel expected in 2017, major expansion coming this year
- AMC orders late-night talk show from Kevin Smith, Greg Grunberg
- How 'The Muppets' reinvented a brighter, funnier midseason
- Check out the new Maz Kanata 'Star Wars' action figure
- Burt Reynolds Through the Years
- 'The Walking Dead’: Exclusive EW Portraits
- Exclusive Look at 'The Walking Dead' Midseason Return
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996