Hey kids, since ”Dawson’s Creek” left the air, have you been missing the spectacle of teenage boys obsessing about sex and lusting after their teachers and classmates? Then it’s Kelly Osbourne to the rescue. The reality star is making her dramatic debut in an ABC pilot called ”Doing It,” Variety reports. Based on the controversial young-adult novel by Melvin Burgess, the show is about the budding sex lives of three 16-year-old boys in Seattle. Osbourne, who’s the biggest name in the cast, will play Deborah, love interest to Jonathan (Chris Lowell), one of the trio. (Of course, the busy 19-year-old remains a star of MTV’s ”The Osbournes,” whose third season debuted on Tuesday.) Also in the cast are Marguerite Moreau (”Queen of the Damned”) as a young English teacher (named Miss Young), and Missy Peregrym (”Black Sash”) as the girlfriend of one of the other two boys. Osbourne joins Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey among the list of MTV reality stars with pilot deals at ABC. Can’t wait for that Dave Navarro and Carmen Electra sitcom.
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- Smashing Pumpkins explore PTSD in "Drum + Fife" video
- Sherlock co-creator: For the last time, Holmes is not gay!
- Jamie Foxx makes controversial Bruce Jenner joke at iHeartRadio Music Awards
- Play a 'Super Mario 64' level online for free
- Death threats against BBC director investigated following Jeremy Clarkson firing
- Harrison Ford released from hospital following plane crash: Report
- Chrissy Teigen, Ludacris to host Billboard Music Awards
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Blake Shelton, Destiny's Child, Clare & Don and More!