Hey kids, since ”Dawson’s Creek” left the air, have you been missing the spectacle of teenage boys obsessing about sex and lusting after their teachers and classmates? Then it’s Kelly Osbourne to the rescue. The reality star is making her dramatic debut in an ABC pilot called ”Doing It,” Variety reports. Based on the controversial young-adult novel by Melvin Burgess, the show is about the budding sex lives of three 16-year-old boys in Seattle. Osbourne, who’s the biggest name in the cast, will play Deborah, love interest to Jonathan (Chris Lowell), one of the trio. (Of course, the busy 19-year-old remains a star of MTV’s ”The Osbournes,” whose third season debuted on Tuesday.) Also in the cast are Marguerite Moreau (”Queen of the Damned”) as a young English teacher (named Miss Young), and Missy Peregrym (”Black Sash”) as the girlfriend of one of the other two boys. Osbourne joins Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey among the list of MTV reality stars with pilot deals at ABC. Can’t wait for that Dave Navarro and Carmen Electra sitcom.
Posted January 28 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Betty White is furious about the killing of Cecil the lion
- Fox cancels Ryan Seacrest's 'Knock Knock Live' after 2 episodes
- Despite polarizing season 2, HBO still interested in more 'True Detective'
- Box office preview: 'Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation,' 'Vacation'
- HBO says Game of Thrones will be at least eight seasons
- 'Feast' director Patrick Osborne to direct 'Battling Boy' adaptation
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Jennifer Lopez, Brad Pitt, Candace & Lori and More!