Hey kids, since ”Dawson’s Creek” left the air, have you been missing the spectacle of teenage boys obsessing about sex and lusting after their teachers and classmates? Then it’s Kelly Osbourne to the rescue. The reality star is making her dramatic debut in an ABC pilot called ”Doing It,” Variety reports. Based on the controversial young-adult novel by Melvin Burgess, the show is about the budding sex lives of three 16-year-old boys in Seattle. Osbourne, who’s the biggest name in the cast, will play Deborah, love interest to Jonathan (Chris Lowell), one of the trio. (Of course, the busy 19-year-old remains a star of MTV’s ”The Osbournes,” whose third season debuted on Tuesday.) Also in the cast are Marguerite Moreau (”Queen of the Damned”) as a young English teacher (named Miss Young), and Missy Peregrym (”Black Sash”) as the girlfriend of one of the other two boys. Osbourne joins Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey among the list of MTV reality stars with pilot deals at ABC. Can’t wait for that Dave Navarro and Carmen Electra sitcom.
Posted January 28 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Snoop Dogg calls for 'Roots' boycott in Instagram video
- Follow these stars while watching 'The Bachelorette'
- 'General Hospital': Kirsten Storms confirms break due to 'skin issues'
- Demi Lovato mourns great-grandmother's death in emotional tribute
- Adele calls out fan for filming her concert
- Drake holds steady for fourth week at No. 1 on Billboard 200
- 'Person of Interest' exclusive: Finch and Reese face old foe
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot
- Carpool Karaoke: James Corden's Most-Watched Videos
- The Most Famous Swimsuit Scenes From TV and Movies
- See All of Entertainment Weekly's X-Men Covers