The legendary New York City rap trio’s once red-hot record label, Grand Royal, went up for sale on an Inter-net bankruptcy auction website, Bid4Assets.com. Call it a Royal flush.
Posted February 6 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' animated series sets fall premiere date
- Which Avengers member is definitely in 'Ant-Man'?
- Chris Pratt used his raptor-whispering skills on the Avengers
- 'Ash vs Evil Dead': Sam Raimi on why he likes to torment Bruce Campbell
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay -- Part 2': Liam Hemsworth in war paint for new Gale poster (EW exclusive)
- Ed Sullivan Theater gets temporary marquee in preparation for Stephen Colbert
- Alan Taylor says there are answers to 'Terminator Genisys' questions -- they're just not in the movie
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!