Ah, Sundance. The vaunted festival where indie auteurs celebrate art, struggling actors refine their craft…and celebs shamelessly scoop up free swag. Demi Moore and others invaded Fred Segal’s boutique for giveaways like Pony sneaks and cashmere sweaters. ”Matt Dillon raped us,” hyperbolized a flack. It was a bit more subdued at the Motorola Lodge, where Maggie Gyllenhaal enjoyed a Kiehl’s massage. Zooey Deschanel picked up a customized miniskirt at the Levi’s Lodge (left), while Nick Carter and Paris Hilton made out (literally) at the Seven Jeans House. Perhaps the best freebie was the $5,000-plus Sundance Channel bag, which came with a free stay at a Caribbean resort. What better way for Lance Bass (and his entourage) to show off those Mystic Tan treatments they snagged?
Posted February 6 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
Casting Net: Michael Ian Black and Missi Pyle
sign on for Slash
- Blood Orange releases Charleston-influenced song 'Do You See My Skin Through The Flames?'
- Rihanna has done something no one else has ever done
- Chumbawamba launched Kickstarter for I Get Knocked Down documentary
- Lifetime greenlights flick about Charles Manson gals
- 'Graceland' first look: Watch Johnny help Sid escape
- Flo Rida, Emmitt Smith nix Miss USA
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files': David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Beyoncé, LL Cool J, Taylor Swift & More!