To really get into the mood of this fantasy-themed title, grab a cloak and some 20-sided dice. Okay, lose the dice; this D&D-based game requires only the ability to hack and slash at all manner of monsters while playing one of five character types. And while the game’s top-down perspective doesn’t make axing the skeletal demons any more realistic, working your way through this adventure can be a magical experience.
Posted February 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Captain America: Civil War' trailer shatters Marvel viewing record
- See Skrillex's insane video for his remix of GTA's 'Red Lips'
- New Order releases statement about Peter Hook's lawsuit against band
- See the 'Fresh Off The Boat' cast invoke Ang Lee in Golden Globes plea
- How the directors of 'Goodnight Mommy' trained their 'hissing' scene-stealers: cockroaches
- 'Mario Kart 8' TV special coming to Disney XD
- CBS midseason dates: Here's when 'Survivor' returns