To really get into the mood of this fantasy-themed title, grab a cloak and some 20-sided dice. Okay, lose the dice; this D&D-based game requires only the ability to hack and slash at all manner of monsters while playing one of five character types. And while the game’s top-down perspective doesn’t make axing the skeletal demons any more realistic, working your way through this adventure can be a magical experience.
Posted February 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- See 4 never-before-seen images from the illustrated 'Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone'
- 21 things we learned from Lifetime's 'Unauthorized 90210 Story'
- Michael Fassbender 'studied Ashton Kutcher' (not really) for 'Steve Jobs'
- Why Victoria Justice got starstruck at Fashion Week
- Broadway's Cinderella and Prince Hans actor from 'Frozen' tie the knot
- Miley Cyrus hosts 'SNL': EW live blog
- Miley Cyrus hosts 'SNL': Play People's unofficial drinking game