To really get into the mood of this fantasy-themed title, grab a cloak and some 20-sided dice. Okay, lose the dice; this D&D-based game requires only the ability to hack and slash at all manner of monsters while playing one of five character types. And while the game’s top-down perspective doesn’t make axing the skeletal demons any more realistic, working your way through this adventure can be a magical experience.
Posted February 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Sony deletes 'Ghostbusters' tweet congratulating Hillary Clinton
- 'Harry Potter & the Cursed Child': Bookstores prepare release parties
- Did 'The Vampire Diaries' just cast Matt Donovan's dad?
- 'Sharknado 4' director teases Tara Reid return and even more jokes
- Orlando Bloom joins Andy Samberg HBO mockumentary 'Tour de Pharmacy'
- Justin Bieber teases music video for Major Lazer collab 'Cold Water'
- Jean-Claude Van Damme walks out of interview over 'boring' questions