Sorry, Ms. Jackson – now that the world’s had a glimpse of your very intimate apparel, we had to find out: How can aspiring booby-bauble bearers copy the look? Called a nipple shield, the adornment involves a little more commitment than your average pastie. In fact, it must be attached to a barbell nipple piercing to stay in place. ”There are different types of jewelry you can wear in your nipples and some of it is for heightened sensitivity, but the nipple shield is just for looks,” says Drew Michael, CEO of Tribalectic.com, which sells a similar version for $29.95 (attaching barbell sold separately). Jackson’s sun symbol not quite your style? Not to worry: The jewelry is also available in spiked, circular, and heart-shaped versions.
Posted February 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Quantico' postmortem: Who's gone from the Academy?
- 'Walking Dead' prologue scene sets up Negan, second half of season 6
- 'The Walking Dead': Did the midseason finale satisfy?
- See My Morning Jacket cover Eagles of Death Metal
- Sinead O’Connor found safe after posting that she had ‘taken an overdose'
- See Tracee Ellis Ross perform on stage with mom Diana Ross
- John Legend serenades Chrissy Teigen for her 30th birthday