Sorry, Ms. Jackson – now that the world’s had a glimpse of your very intimate apparel, we had to find out: How can aspiring booby-bauble bearers copy the look? Called a nipple shield, the adornment involves a little more commitment than your average pastie. In fact, it must be attached to a barbell nipple piercing to stay in place. ”There are different types of jewelry you can wear in your nipples and some of it is for heightened sensitivity, but the nipple shield is just for looks,” says Drew Michael, CEO of Tribalectic.com, which sells a similar version for $29.95 (attaching barbell sold separately). Jackson’s sun symbol not quite your style? Not to worry: The jewelry is also available in spiked, circular, and heart-shaped versions.
Posted February 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Eminem releases fiery 'Southpaw' soundtrack tune
- This is the most unlikely 'Shake It Off' cover yet
- What would Jason Statham think of playing Bond?
- Netflix clarifies rumors about ads on streaming service
- Ed Sheeran covers Limp Bizkit and heavy metal on 'Tonight Show'
- Iggy Azalea engaged to Nick Young
- Rob Kardashian didn't recognize Caitlyn Jenner