Sorry, Ms. Jackson – now that the world’s had a glimpse of your very intimate apparel, we had to find out: How can aspiring booby-bauble bearers copy the look? Called a nipple shield, the adornment involves a little more commitment than your average pastie. In fact, it must be attached to a barbell nipple piercing to stay in place. ”There are different types of jewelry you can wear in your nipples and some of it is for heightened sensitivity, but the nipple shield is just for looks,” says Drew Michael, CEO of Tribalectic.com, which sells a similar version for $29.95 (attaching barbell sold separately). Jackson’s sun symbol not quite your style? Not to worry: The jewelry is also available in spiked, circular, and heart-shaped versions.
Posted February 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters