Sorry, Ms. Jackson – now that the world’s had a glimpse of your very intimate apparel, we had to find out: How can aspiring booby-bauble bearers copy the look? Called a nipple shield, the adornment involves a little more commitment than your average pastie. In fact, it must be attached to a barbell nipple piercing to stay in place. ”There are different types of jewelry you can wear in your nipples and some of it is for heightened sensitivity, but the nipple shield is just for looks,” says Drew Michael, CEO of Tribalectic.com, which sells a similar version for $29.95 (attaching barbell sold separately). Jackson’s sun symbol not quite your style? Not to worry: The jewelry is also available in spiked, circular, and heart-shaped versions.
Posted February 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Ava DuVernay decides not to direct 'Black Panther': 'We just didn't see eye to eye'
- LeBron James: Hollywood's newest MVP
- Know this week's pop culture news? Take EW's quiz to find out
- 10 celebrity memoirs to devour this summer
- Celebrate Independence Day with Steven Tyler's new country video
- 'Bible' series won't return to NBC
- Gal Godot: 'It’s impossible not to be a little nervous' about playing Wonder Woman
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- Miranda Kerr, Ewan & Chiwetel, Karlie Kloss & More!