Blame Norah: Labels are going cuckoo for mellow coffeehouse crooners. First up, Jamie Cullum, a pianist-singer whose Verve debut, Twentysomething (due here May 11), has gone platinum in his native U.K. Currently touring on the jazz-club circuit, the 24-year-old tosses together sensitive acoustic pop and sprightly reworkings of Tin Pan Alley chestnuts. Does Cullum mind the Jonesian comparisons? ”God no! Someone that talented, it’s a great compliment,” says Cullum. ”In fact, I wouldn’t mind marrying her.”
Posted February 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Roselyn Sanchez says husband helped her dump Trump
- Check out Audien's Lady Antebellum collaboration 'Something Better'
- Joe Manganiello on how his mini-mart stripping masterpiece in 'Magic Mike XXL' came to be
- See the full trailer for Danny Boyle & Aaron Sorkin's 'Steve Jobs'
- J Balvin reacts to Trump fallout: Latinos are 'asking to be respected'
- See Ethan confront Harold in exclusive 'Wayward Pines' clip
- Freddie Mercury 'reacts' to Kanye West's 'Bohemian Rhapsody' cover
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files': David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Lupita Nyong'o, Amber Heard, Rosario Dawson & More!