With the voices from the 007 films (Pierce Brosnan, Judi Dench, and John Cleese; Willem Dafoe hams it up as the villain), a catchy theme song performed by M´ya, and three Bond babes, it’d be hard to imagine how this Bond game could fail. (Especially if you own the previous few, which had everything in the way of window dressing but nothing in the way of real gameplay.) While not the perfect 007 game, EON is easily the best effort in recent memory. The game’s most significant upgrade – changing its predecessors’ first-person perspective to third-person – transforms the secret agent from a trigger-happy commando into the sly spy we’re used to seeing on the big screen. Action addicts still get their share of mayhem, however, as EON delivers some spectacular levels, including a breakneck highway chase on a flamethrower-equipped motorcycle. Her Majesty would definitely approve.
Posted February 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- President Obama and Vice head to prison in 'Fixing the System' trailer
- Chris Messina in talks to play Ben Affleck's best friend in 'Live By Night'
- 'Minions' clears $1 billion at the worldwide box office
- Justin Bieber to spend several mornings with you on the 'Today' show
- 'Doubt': 'Good Wife' actor to star opposite Katherine Heigl
- The first trans director of 'Transparent' on his experiences with the show
- Miley Cyrus reveals what a rainbow tastes like during Tumblr Q&A
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Céline Dion, Aaron Paul, Kate & Hayden and More!