With the voices from the 007 films (Pierce Brosnan, Judi Dench, and John Cleese; Willem Dafoe hams it up as the villain), a catchy theme song performed by M´ya, and three Bond babes, it’d be hard to imagine how this Bond game could fail. (Especially if you own the previous few, which had everything in the way of window dressing but nothing in the way of real gameplay.) While not the perfect 007 game, EON is easily the best effort in recent memory. The game’s most significant upgrade – changing its predecessors’ first-person perspective to third-person – transforms the secret agent from a trigger-happy commando into the sly spy we’re used to seeing on the big screen. Action addicts still get their share of mayhem, however, as EON delivers some spectacular levels, including a breakneck highway chase on a flamethrower-equipped motorcycle. Her Majesty would definitely approve.
Posted February 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- See Hugh Jackman bring back the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- See Beyoncé birthday wishes from Gwyneth Paltrow, Blue Ivy, and more
- See Kevin Bacon's sweet anniversary tribute to Kyra Sedgwick
- Idris Elba addresses James Bond casting speculation
- Jimmy Fallon thanks Madame Tussauds for making a wax figure of Grumpy Cat
- Chris Evans on more Captain America: 'If Marvel wants me, they got me'
- Alison Brie offers unqualified dating advice on 'The Tonight Show'
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Dakota Johnson, Keanu Reeves, Bar Refaeli & More!