With the voices from the 007 films (Pierce Brosnan, Judi Dench, and John Cleese; Willem Dafoe hams it up as the villain), a catchy theme song performed by M´ya, and three Bond babes, it’d be hard to imagine how this Bond game could fail. (Especially if you own the previous few, which had everything in the way of window dressing but nothing in the way of real gameplay.) While not the perfect 007 game, EON is easily the best effort in recent memory. The game’s most significant upgrade – changing its predecessors’ first-person perspective to third-person – transforms the secret agent from a trigger-happy commando into the sly spy we’re used to seeing on the big screen. Action addicts still get their share of mayhem, however, as EON delivers some spectacular levels, including a breakneck highway chase on a flamethrower-equipped motorcycle. Her Majesty would definitely approve.
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- Bruce Jenner confesses Kim Kardashian was the first to know
- Kanye West helped Kim Kardashian accept Bruce Jenner
- Bruce Jenner to Diane Sawyer: 'The female part of me is who I am'
- Casting Net: Nikolaj Coster-Waldau to star in thriller 'Shot Caller'
- Christian Bale knee injury delays production on Fox's 'The Deep Blue Good-by'
- Jared Leto as the Joker: 'Suicide Squad' director tweets a photo