RAAHH! YOU WANT METAL, DAVE GROHL? LOOK NO FURTHER THAN THIS THREE-INCH-TALL HULKING MASS OF THRASH STEEL! OH, AND I’D LIKE TO THROW A LITTLE SHREDDING THE WAY OF READER KEN TISHHOUSE, WHO E-MAILED ME AT L2T2@ EW.COM. LET’S KICK OUT THE JAMS!
Posted February 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Box office report: 'X-Men: Apocalypse' snuffs 'Alice In Wonderland 2'
- Duncan Jones remembers showing dad David Bowie 'Warcraft'
- Dancing stormtroopers do 'Dirty Dancing' on 'Britain’s Got Talent'
- Jeremy Irons says 'Batman v Superman' was 'overstuffed'
- 'Jessica Jones' star David Tennant ponders superhero bathroom breaks
- 'X-Men' fans try to get into Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters
- 'Begin Again' director John Carney criticizes Keira Knightley's acting
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot
- Carpool Karaoke: James Corden's Most-Watched Videos
- The Most Famous Swimsuit Scenes From TV and Movies
- See All of Entertainment Weekly's X-Men Covers