RAAHH! YOU WANT METAL, DAVE GROHL? LOOK NO FURTHER THAN THIS THREE-INCH-TALL HULKING MASS OF THRASH STEEL! OH, AND I’D LIKE TO THROW A LITTLE SHREDDING THE WAY OF READER KEN TISHHOUSE, WHO E-MAILED ME AT L2T2@ EW.COM. LET’S KICK OUT THE JAMS!
Posted February 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- DreamWorks nabs film rights for Dennis Lehane's next novel, 'Since We Fell'
- Tracy Morgan does stand-up for first time since accident
- Mulder and Scully get animated in teaser for 'The X-Files' revival
- The most awkward 'Awkward' moments from 'The Big Reveal'
- Felicity Huffman's 'House of Moore' gets put pilot deal at ABC
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen are having a baby
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' premiere ratings high, but not as high as 'Freak Show'