RAAHH! YOU WANT METAL, DAVE GROHL? LOOK NO FURTHER THAN THIS THREE-INCH-TALL HULKING MASS OF THRASH STEEL! OH, AND I’D LIKE TO THROW A LITTLE SHREDDING THE WAY OF READER KEN TISHHOUSE, WHO E-MAILED ME AT L2T2@ EW.COM. LET’S KICK OUT THE JAMS!
Posted February 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Garth Brooks to singing Ashton Kutcher: 'Don’t quit your day job'
- 'Dead of Summer': Who survived the deadly summer?
- Nick Viall named the next Bachelor
- Linklater taps Bryan Cranston, Steve Carell, Laurence Fishburne for next film
- Chris Brown arrested on suspicion of assault with deadly weapon
- Miley Cyrus' homeless date to 2014 VMAs puts Moonman trophy on eBay
- 'Jurassic World' exhibit will feature life-size animatronic dinosaurs