RAAHH! YOU WANT METAL, DAVE GROHL? LOOK NO FURTHER THAN THIS THREE-INCH-TALL HULKING MASS OF THRASH STEEL! OH, AND I’D LIKE TO THROW A LITTLE SHREDDING THE WAY OF READER KEN TISHHOUSE, WHO E-MAILED ME AT L2T2@ EW.COM. LET’S KICK OUT THE JAMS!
Posted February 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Missing backup dancer found safe after Rihanna’s emotional plea
- 'Uncharted' movie picks up Shawn Levy to direct
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy's EW blog: Pro gives advice to those still in the game
- Seth Rogen, more to dine on 'Martha & Snoop's Potluck Dinner Party'
- Kevin Curran, Emmy-winning 'Simpsons' producers, dies at 59
- 'The Goldbergs' staging 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' reunion — exclusive
- Honest Trailers takes on 'The Nightmare Before Christmas'
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop