How does Missy Elliott get her freak on before a concert? UPN viewers may find out soon. According to MTV News, Elliott is in talks with the network to film a backstage reality show that would take viewers behind the scenes of her upcoming Triple Threat Tour with Beyoncé and Alicia Keys that hits arenas in March and April. We’re not sure what will happen backstage, but we bet it will involve a lot of lipstick, soft drinks, and spicy chicken. Elliott signed an endorsement contract this week (as did Christina Aguilera) with MAC’s Viva Glam line, from which proceeds go to MAC’s AIDS fund. As for Beyoncé, if her contract rider from last week’s Super Bowl gig (posted at The Smoking Gun) is any indication, she’ll be filling her dressing room with juicy baked chicken (breasts, wings, and legs only, spiced with ”fresh garlic, season salt, black pepper, and Cayenne pepper HEAVILY SEASONED!!”) and Pepsi products – no drinks by other bottlers, please, since she doesn’t want to risk her endorsement contract by being photographed anywhere near a Coke.
Posted February 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- What we learned from the 'Pretty Little Liars' Comic-Con panel
- Hear that amazing Kelly Clarkson 'Already Gone' cover from this week's 'Grey's Anatomy'
- Justin Bieber reveals cover art for new album, 'Purpose'
- See the cover for 'Eligible,' Curtis Sittenfeld's 'Pride and Prejudice' retelling -- exclusive
- Sony prez says hacked emails had nothing to do with Amy Pascal's departure
- Lily James channels her inner zombie slayer in 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies' trailer
- Joy Behar to headline a TLC late-night show