How does Missy Elliott get her freak on before a concert? UPN viewers may find out soon. According to MTV News, Elliott is in talks with the network to film a backstage reality show that would take viewers behind the scenes of her upcoming Triple Threat Tour with Beyoncé and Alicia Keys that hits arenas in March and April. We’re not sure what will happen backstage, but we bet it will involve a lot of lipstick, soft drinks, and spicy chicken. Elliott signed an endorsement contract this week (as did Christina Aguilera) with MAC’s Viva Glam line, from which proceeds go to MAC’s AIDS fund. As for Beyoncé, if her contract rider from last week’s Super Bowl gig (posted at The Smoking Gun) is any indication, she’ll be filling her dressing room with juicy baked chicken (breasts, wings, and legs only, spiced with ”fresh garlic, season salt, black pepper, and Cayenne pepper HEAVILY SEASONED!!”) and Pepsi products – no drinks by other bottlers, please, since she doesn’t want to risk her endorsement contract by being photographed anywhere near a Coke.
Posted February 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 5 best non-singles from Kanye West's 'Late Registration' on its 10th anniversary
- 'Supernatural': Jensen Ackles talks season 11's female big bad
- See the Foo Fighters rock out with Blues Traveler's John Popper
- Hootie explains how he got name-checked in 'Mo Money Mo Problems'
- 9 little-known facts about Rihanna's first album
- Faith-based drama in tight race with 'Straight Outta Compton' at box office
- Liam Payne turns 22! See his most GIF-able moments
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Darius Rucker, Paris Hilton, Nick & Pharrell and More!