How does Missy Elliott get her freak on before a concert? UPN viewers may find out soon. According to MTV News, Elliott is in talks with the network to film a backstage reality show that would take viewers behind the scenes of her upcoming Triple Threat Tour with Beyoncé and Alicia Keys that hits arenas in March and April. We’re not sure what will happen backstage, but we bet it will involve a lot of lipstick, soft drinks, and spicy chicken. Elliott signed an endorsement contract this week (as did Christina Aguilera) with MAC’s Viva Glam line, from which proceeds go to MAC’s AIDS fund. As for Beyoncé, if her contract rider from last week’s Super Bowl gig (posted at The Smoking Gun) is any indication, she’ll be filling her dressing room with juicy baked chicken (breasts, wings, and legs only, spiced with ”fresh garlic, season salt, black pepper, and Cayenne pepper HEAVILY SEASONED!!”) and Pepsi products – no drinks by other bottlers, please, since she doesn’t want to risk her endorsement contract by being photographed anywhere near a Coke.
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': $200+M so far
- Jay Z on Tidal: 'not perfect,' 'determined'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' fans launch petition to bring McDreamy back
- Patrick Dempsey's EW Q&A on 'Grey's' exit: 'Shonda cares deeply about fans and how they will react'
- John Boyega talks 'Star Wars': 'something symbolic about new generation and old coming together'
- 'Furious 7' wins at box office; No. 5 in all-time global earnings
- 'Goodfellas' reunion: 8 'funny' stories from the cast Q&A