How does Missy Elliott get her freak on before a concert? UPN viewers may find out soon. According to MTV News, Elliott is in talks with the network to film a backstage reality show that would take viewers behind the scenes of her upcoming Triple Threat Tour with Beyoncé and Alicia Keys that hits arenas in March and April. We’re not sure what will happen backstage, but we bet it will involve a lot of lipstick, soft drinks, and spicy chicken. Elliott signed an endorsement contract this week (as did Christina Aguilera) with MAC’s Viva Glam line, from which proceeds go to MAC’s AIDS fund. As for Beyoncé, if her contract rider from last week’s Super Bowl gig (posted at The Smoking Gun) is any indication, she’ll be filling her dressing room with juicy baked chicken (breasts, wings, and legs only, spiced with ”fresh garlic, season salt, black pepper, and Cayenne pepper HEAVILY SEASONED!!”) and Pepsi products – no drinks by other bottlers, please, since she doesn’t want to risk her endorsement contract by being photographed anywhere near a Coke.
Posted February 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Black Panther vs. Winter Soldier in 'Captain America: Civil War' clip
- Beyonce postpones 'Formation' tour's Nashville concert stop
- 'The Martian' extended cut has 10 minutes of extra footage
- Woody Harrelson denied medical marijuana dispensary license: Report
- WATCH: How Ryan Gosling put Margaret Qualley at ease on 'Nice Guys'
- 'That '70s Show' cast reunite on the set of Netflix's 'The Ranch'
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art
- Destiny's Child's Best Matching Outfits Through the Years
- 'The Simpsons': See the Voices Behind Your Favorite Characters
- All the Photos From Beyonce's 'Formation' Tour
- 40 Celebrities Who Threw Out The First Pitch