How does Missy Elliott get her freak on before a concert? UPN viewers may find out soon. According to MTV News, Elliott is in talks with the network to film a backstage reality show that would take viewers behind the scenes of her upcoming Triple Threat Tour with Beyoncé and Alicia Keys that hits arenas in March and April. We’re not sure what will happen backstage, but we bet it will involve a lot of lipstick, soft drinks, and spicy chicken. Elliott signed an endorsement contract this week (as did Christina Aguilera) with MAC’s Viva Glam line, from which proceeds go to MAC’s AIDS fund. As for Beyoncé, if her contract rider from last week’s Super Bowl gig (posted at The Smoking Gun) is any indication, she’ll be filling her dressing room with juicy baked chicken (breasts, wings, and legs only, spiced with ”fresh garlic, season salt, black pepper, and Cayenne pepper HEAVILY SEASONED!!”) and Pepsi products – no drinks by other bottlers, please, since she doesn’t want to risk her endorsement contract by being photographed anywhere near a Coke.
Posted February 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Chris Rock and Tracy Morgan exchange comic haymakers in 'Top Five' outtakes
- 'Sex Box' react: Enclosed encounters of the absurd kind
- Buffy season 8 recap: 'No Future for You'/'Wolves at the Gate'
- Jennifer Lawrence vs. 'tabloid malarkey'
- 'Parks and Recreation': On the set for the last day of filming
- '12 Monkeys' boss on Cole's fate (Spoiler Alert!)
- EW recommends: Bieber, baseball, and Broadway