Say your football-playing buddies took to the gridiron against the New England Patriots or even the San Diego Chargers. The contest would be brutal – and short. ”NFL Street” is realistic in at least that respect. Seven-person teams vie against each other in a variety of non-stadium settings (a beach, an abandoned lot, etc.) and have at it without such distractions as penalties or a game clock. But this pigskin sim fumbles by forcing players to run their amateur team against the pros in order to unlock better fields and additional players – a clear case of unnecessary roughness.
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- The Clooneys, Sienna Miller, Kate & Kate and More!