In his latest handheld caper, our favorite blue hedgehog must engage in a nearly endless succession of fights. A more bellicose Sonic may sound like fun, but in this adventure you’re duking it out with foes both evil and good, with ”Pokemon”-like dialogue boxes forcing the story along. While the graphics and some of the battle moves are impressive, ”Sonic Battle” would have made more sense as a minigame inside the last Sonic GBA release, the infinitely more playable ”Sonic Advance 2.”
Posted February 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Alyssa Milano and 'Hacktivist' writers dish on comics and technology
- Lupita Nyong'o to star in New York play written by 'Walking Dead' star
- Bikini Kill will release three new songs
- 'Wet Hot American Summer' creators on ... another sequel?
- Ivan Reitman releases statement on 'Ghostbusters' franchise
- 'Xena: Warrior Princess' stars reunite on Instagram
- 'The Good Wife's Archie Panjabi to guest-star on 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Jennifer Lopez, Brad Pitt, Candace & Lori and More!