In his latest handheld caper, our favorite blue hedgehog must engage in a nearly endless succession of fights. A more bellicose Sonic may sound like fun, but in this adventure you’re duking it out with foes both evil and good, with ”Pokemon”-like dialogue boxes forcing the story along. While the graphics and some of the battle moves are impressive, ”Sonic Battle” would have made more sense as a minigame inside the last Sonic GBA release, the infinitely more playable ”Sonic Advance 2.”
Posted February 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Zedd shares his ultimate Memorial Day Weekend playlist
- 'Marshall Mathers LP' at 15: Revisit Eminem's best live performances
- Bill Murray is getting his own Netflix Christmas special
- Margaret Atwood talks Twitter Fiction and near-genius hashtags
- 'Hunger Games' photo portraits: EW exclusive First Look at upcoming book
- Keanu Reeves gets terrorized in new 'Knock Knock' trailer
- TLC airs '19 Kids and Counting' marathon after Josh Duggar child molestation allegations
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- Melissa McCarthy: Did you know she was in...?
- Kendall & Lily, Jon Bon Jovi, Chanel Iman and More!