In his latest handheld caper, our favorite blue hedgehog must engage in a nearly endless succession of fights. A more bellicose Sonic may sound like fun, but in this adventure you’re duking it out with foes both evil and good, with ”Pokemon”-like dialogue boxes forcing the story along. While the graphics and some of the battle moves are impressive, ”Sonic Battle” would have made more sense as a minigame inside the last Sonic GBA release, the infinitely more playable ”Sonic Advance 2.”
Posted February 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: tWitch on Team Street's best exit
- 'Daily Show with Trevor Noah' promo previews a few changes with new host
- See T-Pain sing the national anthem at a Dodgers game
- Sam Smith loves Hozier's cover of 'Lay Me Down'
- David Tennant helps remix Shakespeare with hip-hop in app
- Saoirse Ronan struggles with homesickness in the first clip from 'Brooklyn'
- Joe Biden to stop by as guest on 'Late Show'
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Victoria Justice, Andrew & Laura, Rihanna and More!