”My favorite color at the moment is pink,” says Oscar’s youngest Best Actress nominee, Keisha Castle-Hughes. The 13-year-old ”Whale Rider” star has chosen designer (and fellow New Zealander) Liz Mitchell, who says the frock will likely reflect her client’s Maori heritage. Whether or not Castle-Hughes is in the pink come Feb. 29, the teen might find herself turning the shade: Her $12,000 goody bag from Victoria’s Secret (given to all Best Actress nominees) will include a racy bra-and-panties set. Counters a VS rep: ”The bra we chose isn’t so sexy that a young girl would be ashamed to wear it.” Plus, it’s pink.
Posted February 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Bill Murray crashes White House press briefing to talk Cubs baseball
- 'Secrets and Lies' sneak peek: Eric and Cornell meet again
- ‘Captain Marvel’ will be ‘strongest character we’ve ever had': Marvel
- Lynda Carter, Gal Gadot reflect on 75 years of Wonder Woman
- Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn parody Beyoncé's 'Formation'
- Jennifer Lawrence attached to star in Zelda Fitzgerald biopic
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top latest evicted guest speaks out