”My favorite color at the moment is pink,” says Oscar’s youngest Best Actress nominee, Keisha Castle-Hughes. The 13-year-old ”Whale Rider” star has chosen designer (and fellow New Zealander) Liz Mitchell, who says the frock will likely reflect her client’s Maori heritage. Whether or not Castle-Hughes is in the pink come Feb. 29, the teen might find herself turning the shade: Her $12,000 goody bag from Victoria’s Secret (given to all Best Actress nominees) will include a racy bra-and-panties set. Counters a VS rep: ”The bra we chose isn’t so sexy that a young girl would be ashamed to wear it.” Plus, it’s pink.
Posted February 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- See the first trailer for Michael Bay's Benghazi movie
- Did 'Scream' just reveal the killer?
- Cindy Crawford is developing NBC series about fashion in the '80s
- Chris Pine reportedly signed for 'Wonder Woman'
- 'Orange Is the New Black': What happened to Nicky Nichols?
- 'Empire' creator goes behind the scenes of 'American Crime Story'
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: Travis Wall talks controversial elimination
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- The Hemsworths, Eva Longoria, Tom Cruise & More!