”My favorite color at the moment is pink,” says Oscar’s youngest Best Actress nominee, Keisha Castle-Hughes. The 13-year-old ”Whale Rider” star has chosen designer (and fellow New Zealander) Liz Mitchell, who says the frock will likely reflect her client’s Maori heritage. Whether or not Castle-Hughes is in the pink come Feb. 29, the teen might find herself turning the shade: Her $12,000 goody bag from Victoria’s Secret (given to all Best Actress nominees) will include a racy bra-and-panties set. Counters a VS rep: ”The bra we chose isn’t so sexy that a young girl would be ashamed to wear it.” Plus, it’s pink.
Posted February 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Jurassic World' director Colin Trevorrow dishes on deadly new dino Indominus Rex
- Drake: 'Madonna' out, 'Rihanna' in?
- Ben Stiller tweets about mom Anne Meara
- Max Greenfield joins 'AHS: Hotel' cast
- Josh Duggar: Eye on awkward joke in clip
- Rob Thomas' 'Trust You': Hear it, get scoop on new album
- 'Winter Is Coming Live': Will Stannis make the sacrifice on 'Game of Thrones'?
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Christina & Matt, Kendall Jenner, Jordin Sparks & More!