”My favorite color at the moment is pink,” says Oscar’s youngest Best Actress nominee, Keisha Castle-Hughes. The 13-year-old ”Whale Rider” star has chosen designer (and fellow New Zealander) Liz Mitchell, who says the frock will likely reflect her client’s Maori heritage. Whether or not Castle-Hughes is in the pink come Feb. 29, the teen might find herself turning the shade: Her $12,000 goody bag from Victoria’s Secret (given to all Best Actress nominees) will include a racy bra-and-panties set. Counters a VS rep: ”The bra we chose isn’t so sexy that a young girl would be ashamed to wear it.” Plus, it’s pink.
Posted February 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Los Angeles Film Critics Association Awards: See the list of winners
- Hollywood responds to 'Last Tango in Paris' rape scene controversy
- Ezra Koenig gives John Lennon's 'Imagine' a 'Seinfeld'-themed makeover
- Morrissey cancels remaining tour dates
- 'Glee' cast reunites for Becca Tobin's wedding in sweet photos
- Emma Stone leads a very bad theatre showcase in 'SNL' sketch
- 'SNL' and Emma Stone give Christmas candles a holiday theme song
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big