”My favorite color at the moment is pink,” says Oscar’s youngest Best Actress nominee, Keisha Castle-Hughes. The 13-year-old ”Whale Rider” star has chosen designer (and fellow New Zealander) Liz Mitchell, who says the frock will likely reflect her client’s Maori heritage. Whether or not Castle-Hughes is in the pink come Feb. 29, the teen might find herself turning the shade: Her $12,000 goody bag from Victoria’s Secret (given to all Best Actress nominees) will include a racy bra-and-panties set. Counters a VS rep: ”The bra we chose isn’t so sexy that a young girl would be ashamed to wear it.” Plus, it’s pink.
Posted February 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Eddie Redmayne on trying to find some of 'The Danish Girl' in himself
- Rashida Jones helps Jimmy Fallon sing holiday parodies of Rihanna, Taylor Swift & more
- 1D's Liam Payne announces third single from 'Made in the A.M.'
- New 'Luther' trailer asks: 'You scared of me?'
- Drake: 'I'd do anything with Adele' — including a 'Hotline Bling' remix
- National Dog Show names Charlie the Skye terrier its Best in Show
- CBS will air two Super Bowl commercial specials before 'Super Bowl 50'