”My favorite color at the moment is pink,” says Oscar’s youngest Best Actress nominee, Keisha Castle-Hughes. The 13-year-old ”Whale Rider” star has chosen designer (and fellow New Zealander) Liz Mitchell, who says the frock will likely reflect her client’s Maori heritage. Whether or not Castle-Hughes is in the pink come Feb. 29, the teen might find herself turning the shade: Her $12,000 goody bag from Victoria’s Secret (given to all Best Actress nominees) will include a racy bra-and-panties set. Counters a VS rep: ”The bra we chose isn’t so sexy that a young girl would be ashamed to wear it.” Plus, it’s pink.
Posted February 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- James Corden sent his parents to cover the Super Bowl
- 'Black Mass' captures the madness and minutia of being Whitey Bulger
- See 'The Brothers Grimsby' red-band trailer featuring Bill Cosby joke
- Marvel reveals exclusive Chicago Comic Con show poster
- 'Gilmore Girls' revival: Jared Padalecki joins cast
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Bellamy Young on social media power
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Bellamy gives up (and cries) in ‘The 100’ sneak peek
- Exclusive Look at 'The Walking Dead' Midseason Return
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs
- See '90s Stars at the 1996 'Broken Arrow' Premiere