”My favorite color at the moment is pink,” says Oscar’s youngest Best Actress nominee, Keisha Castle-Hughes. The 13-year-old ”Whale Rider” star has chosen designer (and fellow New Zealander) Liz Mitchell, who says the frock will likely reflect her client’s Maori heritage. Whether or not Castle-Hughes is in the pink come Feb. 29, the teen might find herself turning the shade: Her $12,000 goody bag from Victoria’s Secret (given to all Best Actress nominees) will include a racy bra-and-panties set. Counters a VS rep: ”The bra we chose isn’t so sexy that a young girl would be ashamed to wear it.” Plus, it’s pink.
Posted February 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Ghostbusters' Twitter account endorses Hillary Clinton: '#ImWithHer'
- Brie Larson opens up about 'nerve-racking' Captain Marvel reveal
- Disney's live-action 'Nutcracker' casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- WATCH: Anthony Anderson sings in 'Doc McStuffins' season premiere
- Donald Trump sent cease and desist letter from The O'Jays
- 'Stranger Things' bosses tease 'darker' season 2
- 'Wolf Creek' TV show to spook viewers in October
- 'Planet of the Apes': See the Famous Faces Behind the Makeup
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?
- 'Little Miss Sunshine': Where Are They Now?
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': 22 Magical Photos
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels