Adam Sandler reteams with his ”Wedding Singer” costar Drew Barrymore for a romance complicated by perpetual short-term memory loss. ”The Lord of the Rings”’ Sean Astin pumped up to play Barrymore’s bro as what he calls ”an homage to gym rats of the mid-’80s.” Meaning? ”He’s kind of an idiot, but very protective.”
Posted February 17 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- See Adele photobomb fans in 'Live in London' concert special
- Ben Stiller on the death of his mother, Anne Meara: 'It affects me constantly'
- Paul Rudd & Steve Coogan to play a couple in 'An Ideal Home'
- Chris Rock brings the wine for a Shondaland Oscars in new promos
- Betty White gives 'Deadpool' four 'Golden Girls' in profanity-filled review
- Kanye West tweets about ‘The Life of Pablo’ delay
- See Justin Timberlake's cover of Bell Biv DeVoe's 'Poison'