Adam Sandler reteams with his ”Wedding Singer” costar Drew Barrymore for a romance complicated by perpetual short-term memory loss. ”The Lord of the Rings”’ Sean Astin pumped up to play Barrymore’s bro as what he calls ”an homage to gym rats of the mid-’80s.” Meaning? ”He’s kind of an idiot, but very protective.”
Posted February 17 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Stan Lee attends 'Ant-Man' premiere
- Casting Net: Radcliffe and Dano lead 'Swiss Army Man' cast
- AC/DC near streaming deals?
- Jack Carter, comedian-actor, dies at 93
- NeNe Leakes exiting 'Real Housewives'
- 'Star Trek' title confirmed: Justin Lin shares first photo from 'Beyond'
- 'Ghostbusters' uniform: Paul Feig tweets first look
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files' returns: New EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Rita Ora, Matthew, Darren & Jennifer, Brandy & More!