Adam Sandler reteams with his ”Wedding Singer” costar Drew Barrymore for a romance complicated by perpetual short-term memory loss. ”The Lord of the Rings”’ Sean Astin pumped up to play Barrymore’s bro as what he calls ”an homage to gym rats of the mid-’80s.” Meaning? ”He’s kind of an idiot, but very protective.”
Posted February 17 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- New 'Star Wars' toys revealed in 'Rogue One' stop-motion video
- 'Waco' miniseries starring Taylor Kitsch, Michael Shannon in the works
- Lauren Conrad has a girl crush on 'Game of Thrones' star Emilia Clarke
- Kerry Washington developing female police drama at ABC
- Garth Brooks to singing Ashton Kutcher: 'Don’t quit your day job'
- 'Dead of Summer': Who survived the deadly summer?
- Nick Viall named the next Bachelor