Recently seen 12,378 feet underwater in ”Ghosts of the Abyss,” Bill Paxton sticks to the beach this time as Coconut Pete, the dreadlocked proprietor of a boozy island resort plagued by a silly serial killer, in another crazy, culty comedy from the ”Super Troopers” team.
Posted February 17 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Survivor: Kaôh Rōng': The majority alliance begins to crumble
- Channing Tatum announces 'Magic Mike Live' show in Las Vegas
- Ava DuVernay departs as director of 'Intelligent Life'
- 'Family Guy' mocks Donald Trump as 'dumb loudmouth' in Emmy mailer
- 'Fuller House' cast shares photos from first day back on set
- Andrew Garfield to star in crime thriller from 'It Follows' director
- 'NCIS': Try not to get emotional watching this goodbye clip for Tony DiNozzo