You’d be a drama queen too if your mom relocated you from glam Greenwich Village to the New Jersey suburbs. But ”Freaky Friday”’s Lindsay Lohan immediately gets to work – making friends, getting the lead in the school play, winning the boy, and out-Duffing Hilary.
(Confessions of A Teenage Drama Queen: George Kraychyk)
Posted February 17 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles
- 'Agents of SHIELD' eyes Skye's arc: 'Birth of a superhero'