You’d be a drama queen too if your mom relocated you from glam Greenwich Village to the New Jersey suburbs. But ”Freaky Friday”’s Lindsay Lohan immediately gets to work – making friends, getting the lead in the school play, winning the boy, and out-Duffing Hilary.
(Confessions of A Teenage Drama Queen: George Kraychyk)
Posted February 17 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Listen to David Tennant explain Einstein's theory of general relativity
- See the fiery opening title sequence for 'The Shannara Chronicles'
- Daniel Radcliffe is jealous of Eddie Redmayne's 'Fantastic Beasts' costume
- Ron Howard set to direct thriller 'The Girl Before'
- Ice-T and Coco welcome daughter Chanel Nicole
- John Stamos shares high school prom throwback photo
- Chris Miller shares an update on 'The Lego Movie' sequel