You’d be a drama queen too if your mom relocated you from glam Greenwich Village to the New Jersey suburbs. But ”Freaky Friday”’s Lindsay Lohan immediately gets to work – making friends, getting the lead in the school play, winning the boy, and out-Duffing Hilary.
(Confessions of A Teenage Drama Queen: George Kraychyk)
Posted February 17 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'New Girl' showrunner previews presidential election episode
- 'Loving' trailer urges audiences to vote in the presidential election
- Read an exclusive excerpt from 'Bang'
- Yellowcard frontman looks back on band's most memorable moments
- Katy Perry tries to vote naked in Funny or Die sketch
- James Corden tries coaching Arsenal Football Club
- Melissa Joan Hart talks 'Sabrina, The Teenage Witch' 20 years later