You’d be a drama queen too if your mom relocated you from glam Greenwich Village to the New Jersey suburbs. But ”Freaky Friday”’s Lindsay Lohan immediately gets to work – making friends, getting the lead in the school play, winning the boy, and out-Duffing Hilary.
(Confessions of A Teenage Drama Queen: George Kraychyk)
Posted February 17 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Ryan Reynolds: 'Having a daughter was a dream come true'
- Gwen Stefani announces album release date
- Control an army of Autobots or Decepticons in this upcoming 'Transformers' mobile game
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' has started filming
- Eva Longoria gets low on 'Lip Sync Battle'
- See the first teaser for Netflix's Beatles-inspired 'Beat Bugs'
- 'Harry Potter & the Cursed Child' script due out this summer