Scripter-costar Nia Vardalos hopes to repeat her big fat Greek success with a ”Sister Act”-like tale of two singers (Vardalos and ”The Hours”’ Toni Collette) who witness a Mob hit and must hide out as Hollywood drag queens. May the moussaka be with her.
(Connie & Carla: Eike Schroter)
Posted February 17 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters