Scripter-costar Nia Vardalos hopes to repeat her big fat Greek success with a ”Sister Act”-like tale of two singers (Vardalos and ”The Hours”’ Toni Collette) who witness a Mob hit and must hide out as Hollywood drag queens. May the moussaka be with her.
(Connie & Carla: Eike Schroter)
Posted February 17 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Jimmy Kimmel has the weirdest guess for Kanye's album title yet
- Lana Del Rey and Father John Misty debut sexy 'Freak' music video
- Aaron Sorkin adapting 'To Kill a Mockingbird' for Broadway
- Larry Wilmore debuts 'The People v. Bill Cosby' on 'The Nightly Show'
- Lucinda Williams: soundtrack of my life
- American Girl turns 30: A love letter To Kirsten, Samantha, and Molly
- The Eagles and Jackson Browne to pay tribute to Glenn Frey at Grammys