It’s not a sequel! ”It’s a companion piece,” explains producer Lawrence Bender. As a salsa-dancing waiter, ”Y Tu Mamá También”’s Diego Luna flashes his hungry eyes at newcomer Romola Garai (”Nobody puts Romola in a corner!”) in prerevolutionary 1950s Cuba. Promises the producer, ”There will be plenty of hot stuff going on.”
Posted February 17 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Barack Obama crashes Stephen Colbert's post-Super Bowl 'Late Show'
- Twitter finds unofficial Super Bowl mascot in diarrhea medication ad
- Schick channels 'Transformers' for Super Bowl 50 ad
- Taraji P. Henson confuses Coldplay with Maroon 5: 'Oooooooopppps. Lmao!'
- These are the best Super Bowl 50 halftime show GIFs
- Psylocke swoops in during 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Super Bowl teaser
- See all the movie trailers that aired during Super Bowl 50