It’s not a sequel! ”It’s a companion piece,” explains producer Lawrence Bender. As a salsa-dancing waiter, ”Y Tu Mamá También”’s Diego Luna flashes his hungry eyes at newcomer Romola Garai (”Nobody puts Romola in a corner!”) in prerevolutionary 1950s Cuba. Promises the producer, ”There will be plenty of hot stuff going on.”
Posted February 17 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Hannibal' music supervisor on working with Siouxsie Sioux for the finale's song
- Hugh Dancy explains that shocking 'Hannibal' series finale
- Ansel Elgort remembers former classmate after his death
- New 'Downton Abbey' trailer previews final season
- 'Les Miserables' actor dies at 21
- Jackson family remembers Michael Jackson on his birthday
- Amal Clooney says Egyptian Al-Jazeera conviction 'sends a dangerous message'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!