When Jim Carrey finds his relationship with ex Kate Winslet has been erased from her memory, he opts for the same surgery. Carrey says filming the low-budget comedy, penned by Charlie Kaufman (”Adaptation”) and directed by Michel Gondry (”Human Nature”), was ”like guerrilla warfare.” Mark Ruffalo and Kirsten Dunst add to the madness.
(Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind: David Lee)
Posted February 17 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Terminator Genisys' reviews: What are the critics saying?
- Rihanna's 'Bitch Better Have My Money' video is bonkers--and totally NSFW
- 'Sesame Street's' Maria is departing after more than 40 years
- Casting Net: Michael Ian Black and Missi Pyle sign on for 'Slash'
- Blood Orange releases Charleston-influenced song 'Do You See My Skin Through The Flames?'
- Rihanna has done something no one else has ever done
- Chumbawamba launched Kickstarter for I Get Knocked Down documentary