When Jim Carrey finds his relationship with ex Kate Winslet has been erased from her memory, he opts for the same surgery. Carrey says filming the low-budget comedy, penned by Charlie Kaufman (”Adaptation”) and directed by Michel Gondry (”Human Nature”), was ”like guerrilla warfare.” Mark Ruffalo and Kirsten Dunst add to the madness.
(Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind: David Lee)
Posted February 17 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Shawn Mendes and James Corden compete in generational riff-off
- Samantha Bee rips Donald Trump for Miss Universe comments
- Trevor Noah brands Donald Trump a 'master of sexism'
- 'Pitch' sneak peek: Ginny's not the only female in a man's world
- 'Grey's Anatomy': What's next for the Mer-Maggie-Riggs triangle?
- Sting and Jimmy Fallon share a textual experience
- What To Watch Thursday: Another bad person in 'The Good Place'