When Jim Carrey finds his relationship with ex Kate Winslet has been erased from her memory, he opts for the same surgery. Carrey says filming the low-budget comedy, penned by Charlie Kaufman (”Adaptation”) and directed by Michel Gondry (”Human Nature”), was ”like guerrilla warfare.” Mark Ruffalo and Kirsten Dunst add to the madness.
(Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind: David Lee)
Posted February 17 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- CBS will air two Super Bowl commercial specials before 'Super Bowl 50'
- Amy Schumer, Mindy Kaling, and more celebs give thanks on social media
- Highlights from the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Adele's '25' surges past 3 million in sales in the U.S.
- Hear Adele's '25' as a four-minute mash-up because you deserve it
- Chris Martin debuts new Coldplay track 'Everglow,' feat. Gwyneth Paltrow
- What EW staffers are thankful for this year