When Jim Carrey finds his relationship with ex Kate Winslet has been erased from her memory, he opts for the same surgery. Carrey says filming the low-budget comedy, penned by Charlie Kaufman (”Adaptation”) and directed by Michel Gondry (”Human Nature”), was ”like guerrilla warfare.” Mark Ruffalo and Kirsten Dunst add to the madness.
(Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind: David Lee)
Posted February 17 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Beyoncé used New Orleans documentary footage 'with permission' in new 'Formation' video: rep
- Larry David hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Listen to Chrisette Michele's a cappella cover of Adele's 'Hello'
- 'Zoolander 2' tries to recreate the magic of Magnum in new clip
- Tony Goldwyn teases Fitz's state of mind in 'Scandal' return
- Lady Gaga says Super Bowl performance is one of the highest honors
- Beyonce surprises with powerful new single, 'Formation'