When Jim Carrey finds his relationship with ex Kate Winslet has been erased from her memory, he opts for the same surgery. Carrey says filming the low-budget comedy, penned by Charlie Kaufman (”Adaptation”) and directed by Michel Gondry (”Human Nature”), was ”like guerrilla warfare.” Mark Ruffalo and Kirsten Dunst add to the madness.
(Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind: David Lee)
Posted February 17 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Some banned 'Pokémon Go' accounts will be reinstated
- Phil Collins, Leslie Odom Jr. sing 'Easy Lover' at U.S. Open
- Colton Haynes accepts HRC award: 'Equality is our birthright'
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star Darrell Ward dies in plane crash
- Florida Georgia Line talk working with Tim McGraw for 'powerful' new video
- 'A Monster Calls' release set for awards season
- Sturgill Simpson slams Academy of Country Music over Merle Haggard Award