When a German socialist mom wakes up from a coma after the Berlin Wall has fallen, her kid goes to elaborate, comedic lengths to make her believe Lenin’s way is still thriving. A Golden Globe nominee for Best Foreign Language Film.
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- Super scientific study finds which drugs are most prominent at music festivals
- Beloved dead comedians to perform again via hologram
- Mark Ruffalo defends Joss Whedon after feminist backlash
- 'The Last Man on Earth' names Dan Sterling as new showrunner
- Univision taps Bill Clinton for Upfront Q&A
- 'iZombie' renewed for season 2
- Graduate in style with these diploma tunes
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Chrissy & John, Reese Witherspoon, Charles Esten & More!