When a German socialist mom wakes up from a coma after the Berlin Wall has fallen, her kid goes to elaborate, comedic lengths to make her believe Lenin’s way is still thriving. A Golden Globe nominee for Best Foreign Language Film.
Posted February 17 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Jennifer Lawrence vs. 'tabloid malarkey'
- 'Parks and Recreation': On the set for the last day of filming
- 'Sex Box' react: Enclosed encounters of the absurd kind
- '12 Monkeys' boss on Cole's fate (Spoiler Alert!)
- EW recommends: Bieber, baseball, and Broadway
- Casting Net: Leonardo DiCaprio to play multiple personalities in The Crowded Room
- Blood, Next, Heaven, and more ambiguous film titles that confuse Google