When a German socialist mom wakes up from a coma after the Berlin Wall has fallen, her kid goes to elaborate, comedic lengths to make her believe Lenin’s way is still thriving. A Golden Globe nominee for Best Foreign Language Film.
Posted February 17 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Barack Obama crashes Stephen Colbert's post-Super Bowl 'Late Show'
- Twitter finds unofficial Super Bowl mascot in diarrhea medication ad
- Schick channels 'Transformers' for Super Bowl 50 ad
- Taraji P. Henson confuses Coldplay with Maroon 5: 'Oooooooopppps. Lmao!'
- These are the best Super Bowl 50 halftime show GIFs
- Psylocke swoops in during 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Super Bowl teaser
- See all the movie trailers that aired during Super Bowl 50