Every fan of old-fashioned movies knows that the more a couple argues, the more they really love each other. In ”Attraction,” Julianne Moore and Pierce Brosnan are rival divorce attorneys representing a warring couple, played by Michael Sheen and Parker Posey. Before they can shout ”I object,” they land hard in each other’s arms, and, after a drunken evening, awaken to find that they’ve gotten married. ”I loved the idea of these people – whose work is dealing with sad, miserable lives – falling in love,” says Brosnan, who also serves as an executive producer. As for the chance to bond rather than Bond and play it straight in a comedy, says Brosnan, ”It was nice to be shlubby.” Geez, take the man out of his tuxedo…
(Laws of Attraction: Barry Wetcher)
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- Exclusive: Flo Rida drops breezy, Robin Thicke-featuring "I Don't Like It, I Love It"
- Justin Timberlake pretends to pull a Kanye on Taylor Swift at iHeartRadio Awards
- 'Jurassic World' TV spot: Making new dinos is still a bad idea
- iHeartRadio Music Awards 2015: Our 5 favorite moments
- Trevor Noah to replace Jon Stewart as 'Daily Show' host
- 'Walking Dead': Andrew Lincoln breaks down 'extraordinary' season finale
- 'Walking Dead': Norman Reedus on Daryl's big finale
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Justin Theroux, Josh Gad, Kristen Stewart & More!