Every fan of old-fashioned movies knows that the more a couple argues, the more they really love each other. In ”Attraction,” Julianne Moore and Pierce Brosnan are rival divorce attorneys representing a warring couple, played by Michael Sheen and Parker Posey. Before they can shout ”I object,” they land hard in each other’s arms, and, after a drunken evening, awaken to find that they’ve gotten married. ”I loved the idea of these people – whose work is dealing with sad, miserable lives – falling in love,” says Brosnan, who also serves as an executive producer. As for the chance to bond rather than Bond and play it straight in a comedy, says Brosnan, ”It was nice to be shlubby.” Geez, take the man out of his tuxedo…
(Laws of Attraction: Barry Wetcher)
Posted February 17 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Pokémon Go' gets the Honest Trailer treatment
- Radiohead played 'Let Down' for first time in a decade
- James Corden's parents cover WWE Monday Night Raw
- Shonda Rhimes on 'Scandal': 'I never said this was the final season'
- Morrissey reveals world tour dates
- Billy Ray Cyrus comedy 'Still the King' renewed by CMT
- Cartoon Hillary Clinton pokes fun of DNC drama with Stephen Colbert
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?
- 'Little Miss Sunshine': Where Are They Now?
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': 22 Magical Photos
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years