Every fan of old-fashioned movies knows that the more a couple argues, the more they really love each other. In ”Attraction,” Julianne Moore and Pierce Brosnan are rival divorce attorneys representing a warring couple, played by Michael Sheen and Parker Posey. Before they can shout ”I object,” they land hard in each other’s arms, and, after a drunken evening, awaken to find that they’ve gotten married. ”I loved the idea of these people – whose work is dealing with sad, miserable lives – falling in love,” says Brosnan, who also serves as an executive producer. As for the chance to bond rather than Bond and play it straight in a comedy, says Brosnan, ”It was nice to be shlubby.” Geez, take the man out of his tuxedo…
(Laws of Attraction: Barry Wetcher)
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': $200+M so far
- Jay Z on Tidal: 'not perfect,' 'determined'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' fans launch petition to bring McDreamy back
- Patrick Dempsey's EW Q&A on 'Grey's' exit: 'Shonda cares deeply about fans and how they will react'
- John Boyega talks 'Star Wars': 'something symbolic about new generation and old coming together'
- 'Furious 7' wins at box office; No. 5 in all-time global earnings
- 'Goodfellas' reunion: 8 'funny' stories from the cast Q&A