Every fan of old-fashioned movies knows that the more a couple argues, the more they really love each other. In ”Attraction,” Julianne Moore and Pierce Brosnan are rival divorce attorneys representing a warring couple, played by Michael Sheen and Parker Posey. Before they can shout ”I object,” they land hard in each other’s arms, and, after a drunken evening, awaken to find that they’ve gotten married. ”I loved the idea of these people – whose work is dealing with sad, miserable lives – falling in love,” says Brosnan, who also serves as an executive producer. As for the chance to bond rather than Bond and play it straight in a comedy, says Brosnan, ”It was nice to be shlubby.” Geez, take the man out of his tuxedo…
(Laws of Attraction: Barry Wetcher)
Posted February 17 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt