Every fan of old-fashioned movies knows that the more a couple argues, the more they really love each other. In ”Attraction,” Julianne Moore and Pierce Brosnan are rival divorce attorneys representing a warring couple, played by Michael Sheen and Parker Posey. Before they can shout ”I object,” they land hard in each other’s arms, and, after a drunken evening, awaken to find that they’ve gotten married. ”I loved the idea of these people – whose work is dealing with sad, miserable lives – falling in love,” says Brosnan, who also serves as an executive producer. As for the chance to bond rather than Bond and play it straight in a comedy, says Brosnan, ”It was nice to be shlubby.” Geez, take the man out of his tuxedo…
(Laws of Attraction: Barry Wetcher)
Posted February 17 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Teen Wolf' season 4 DVD: See the limited edition art for Comic-Con
- Donald Trump doubles down on Mexico comments: 'It’s totally accurate'
- Kendrick Lamar's 'Alright' video, and everything isn't really all right
- Kings of Leon confirms 7th studio album is on the way
- 'Agent Carter' exclusive: Who's returning for season 2?
- Who should replace Donald Trump as host of 'The Apprentice'?
- Donald Trump is suing Univision
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files' returns: David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson in new EW portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Ricky Martin, Tina & Jane, Paul Rudd and More!