Every fan of old-fashioned movies knows that the more a couple argues, the more they really love each other. In ”Attraction,” Julianne Moore and Pierce Brosnan are rival divorce attorneys representing a warring couple, played by Michael Sheen and Parker Posey. Before they can shout ”I object,” they land hard in each other’s arms, and, after a drunken evening, awaken to find that they’ve gotten married. ”I loved the idea of these people – whose work is dealing with sad, miserable lives – falling in love,” says Brosnan, who also serves as an executive producer. As for the chance to bond rather than Bond and play it straight in a comedy, says Brosnan, ”It was nice to be shlubby.” Geez, take the man out of his tuxedo…
(Laws of Attraction: Barry Wetcher)
Posted February 17 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Austin Mahone shares details of 'more mature' debut record
- Sofia Vergara channels Peg Bundy in Instagram post
- Jimmy Kimmel asks L.A. pedestrians if Barack Obama is a muslim
- Hear the melancholic title track off Patty Griffin's new album 'Servant of Love'
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' queens step into 'Golden Girls' shoes in honor of 30th anniversary
- Amanda Peet says Jon Snow's death ended her marriage (she's kidding)
- Meghan Trainor posts update on vocal surgery recovery
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Alessandra Ambrósio, The Kardashians, Malin Akerman & More!