A decent Omar Sharif movie? Those have been in short supply since 1962’s ”Lawrence of Arabia.” But the buzz is solid on this French film about a Muslim shop owner (Sharif) and the abandoned Jewish boy he befriends in Paris.
Posted February 17 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Lin-Manuel Miranda live-tweeted commentary for 'Hamilton's America'
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'