A decent Omar Sharif movie? Those have been in short supply since 1962’s ”Lawrence of Arabia.” But the buzz is solid on this French film about a Muslim shop owner (Sharif) and the abandoned Jewish boy he befriends in Paris.
Posted February 17 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Johnny Depp could face jail time for illegally bringing dogs to Australia
- Jake Owen shifts gears on infectious new single, talks 'funkier' new album
- Jon Stewart helps Iraq War veterans find jobs in TV
- Queen Latifah channels LL Cool J for her 'Lip Sync Battle' performance
- Katharine McPhee drops catchy comeback single 'Lick My Lips'
- Kanye's anniversary tweet to Kim was super romantic
- Rumer Willis looks exactly like Demi Moore in new Instagram pic
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Bryce & Chris, Karlie Kloss, Tony & Gaga and More!