A decent Omar Sharif movie? Those have been in short supply since 1962’s ”Lawrence of Arabia.” But the buzz is solid on this French film about a Muslim shop owner (Sharif) and the abandoned Jewish boy he befriends in Paris.
Posted February 17 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters