A decent Omar Sharif movie? Those have been in short supply since 1962’s ”Lawrence of Arabia.” But the buzz is solid on this French film about a Muslim shop owner (Sharif) and the abandoned Jewish boy he befriends in Paris.
Posted February 17 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Law & Order: SVU' books VP Joe Biden
- 'Jason Bourne' franchise gets the Honest Trailers treatment
- 'Justice League' star to make cameo in 'Suicide Squad'
- WATCH: Kelsea Ballerini covers Britney Spears on 'Greatest Hits'
- Matt Damon on 'Project Greenlight': 'We don't want to give up on it'
- Gwen Stefani brings bullied fan on stage during concert
- Carole King performs 'You've Got a Friend' for Hillary Clinton at DNC