A decent Omar Sharif movie? Those have been in short supply since 1962’s ”Lawrence of Arabia.” But the buzz is solid on this French film about a Muslim shop owner (Sharif) and the abandoned Jewish boy he befriends in Paris.
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- Everything Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, ranked
- Melissa Rivers pays tribute to Joan Rivers at Daytime Emmys
- Mariah Carey's new single is the best '90s throwback of the day
- Daytime Emmys 2015 winners are...
- 'Game of Thrones': Kit Harington on Jon's brutal decision
- 'Game of Thrones' team explains their choices on Sansa's story
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': $200+M so far