A Canadian beer baroness (Isabella Rossellini) offers a hefty $25,000 award to the composer of the world’s most melancholy composition in this satirical melodrama from acclaimed cult director Guy Maddin (”Archangel”).
Posted February 17 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- #MakeFilmsIntoTVShows Twitter trend was long overdue
- The Best of 2016 in entertainment, from A to Z
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming 2,' 'Bad Boys 4' set for Summer 2019
- Jennifer Lawrence can't believe Chris Pratt speaks German
- 'Justice League' director Zack Snyder eyeing 'The Last Photograph'
- 'An Inconvenient Truth' sequel debuting at Sundance in Jan. 2017
- Preview the opening scene of the 'Last Man on Earth' fall finale