A Canadian beer baroness (Isabella Rossellini) offers a hefty $25,000 award to the composer of the world’s most melancholy composition in this satirical melodrama from acclaimed cult director Guy Maddin (”Archangel”).
Posted February 17 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'The Flash' trailer teases Zoom's identity
- 'The Knick' star Eric Johnson joins 'Fifty Shades' sequel
- 'Better Call Saul' star Bob Odenkirk drops hints about season 2
- Ruby Rose blasts Kanye West in defense of Taylor Swift
- New 'Halo' toys, figures, and more coming from Mattel
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Big Bang Theory,' 'TWD,' 'Blindspot,' and more
- See an exclusive Valentine's Day clip from the new horror anthology 'Holidays'