A Canadian beer baroness (Isabella Rossellini) offers a hefty $25,000 award to the composer of the world’s most melancholy composition in this satirical melodrama from acclaimed cult director Guy Maddin (”Archangel”).
Posted February 17 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Game of Thrones season 5 poster shows Tyrion meeting a dragon
- MTV renews 'Are You the One?,' 'The Challenge,' orders two new series
- See Lena Dunham in the trailer for HBO's 'It's Me, Hilary: The Man Who Drew Eloise'
- 'How to Get Away With Murder,' more fresh TV spoilers
- Syfy to air five hours of Leonard Nimoy programming on Sunday
- 'New Girl' welcomes Jack McBrayer, Regis Philbin for season finale
- ABC Family renews Baby Daddy for fifth season