A Canadian beer baroness (Isabella Rossellini) offers a hefty $25,000 award to the composer of the world’s most melancholy composition in this satirical melodrama from acclaimed cult director Guy Maddin (”Archangel”).
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- Rihanna pranks Jimmy Kimmel in his own bed for April Fools' Day: Sneak preview
- 'American Idol' adds a Twitter Fan Save
- Jim Norton backs Trevor Noah: TIME essay
- Producer Jason Blum talks about the new Joel Edgerton-Jason Bateman thriller 'The Gift'
- See all the names Kurt Cobain considered for Nirvana
- Just in time for hump day, Charlie Puth shares sexy 'Marvin Gaye' video with Meghan Trainor
- Morgan Spurlock 'shed a little tear' when Zayn Malik left