In an adaptation of Scottish beatnik Alexander Trocchi’s novel, Ewan McGregor is a drifter who longs for married Tilda Swinton after he takes a job on her skiff. Things get creepy when a dead woman floats into their lives. Hot sex scenes earned the film – gasp! – an NC-17 rating.
(Young Adam: Neil Davidson)
Posted February 17 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- John Grisham's 'The Whistler' Chapter 5
- Cher and James Corden update 'I Got You Babe' with modern lingo
- Mass Internet hack the butt of 'Black Mirror' viral marketing jokes
- Critical Mass: 'Moonlight' shines as one of the 2016's best-reviewed films
- 'Timeless': Ian Fleming channels James Bond, meets trio — exclusive clip
- Christian Slater channeled his inner Ethel Merman for 'King Cobra'
- Lady Gaga: 'Joanne' sealed my Super Bowl halftime show deal