In an adaptation of Scottish beatnik Alexander Trocchi’s novel, Ewan McGregor is a drifter who longs for married Tilda Swinton after he takes a job on her skiff. Things get creepy when a dead woman floats into their lives. Hot sex scenes earned the film – gasp! – an NC-17 rating.
(Young Adam: Neil Davidson)
Posted February 17 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters