In an adaptation of Scottish beatnik Alexander Trocchi’s novel, Ewan McGregor is a drifter who longs for married Tilda Swinton after he takes a job on her skiff. Things get creepy when a dead woman floats into their lives. Hot sex scenes earned the film – gasp! – an NC-17 rating.
(Young Adam: Neil Davidson)
Posted February 17 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Supergirl': That big casualty 'weighs heavy' on Kara
- J.K. Simmons and Julie Delpy lead 'The Bachelors'
- Robert Schwentke drops out as director of final 'Divergent' film, 'Ascendant'
- Will Smith's 'Collateral Beauty' will go head-to-head with 'Rogue One'
- See 100 years of zombie evolution in time-lapse video
- Matt LeBlanc sitcom 'I'm Not Your Friend' gets pilot, series commitment at CBS
- 'The Magicians' postmortem: Does Julia regret nearly killing Quentin?