It’s the celeb version of the ultimate prom nightmare: some bee-yatch showing up in your dress. Sure, Alicia Keys’ and Ashanti’s Grammy getups weren’t identical, but the peaches-and-cream Roberto Cavalli creations prompted double takes on the carpet. And in an industry where stylists are paid big bucks to make sure their clients don’t share the spotlight, the double-the-pleasure moment is a big oops. ”I don’t think the girls knew they would be wearing the same thing,” says a Keys spokesperson. A Cavalli rep says the designer had been working with both stars for the event.
Posted February 20 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Can the 'Legends of Tomorrow' ever truly defeat Vandal Savage?
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds on how he was forced into 'X-Men Origins: Wolverine'
- Casting Net: Taraji P. Henson to star in Hidden Figures
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Ellen Pompeo on Meredith-centric midseason return
- Nasim Pedrad to play teenage boy in Fox pilot 'Chad: An American Boy'
- A house divided in 'House of Cards' season 4 trailer
- 'Gilmore Girls' revival casts former 'Bunheads' star Sutton Foster
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs
- See '90s Stars at the 1996 'Broken Arrow' Premiere
- 35 Tom Hiddleston Photos For His 35th Birthday