It’s the celeb version of the ultimate prom nightmare: some bee-yatch showing up in your dress. Sure, Alicia Keys’ and Ashanti’s Grammy getups weren’t identical, but the peaches-and-cream Roberto Cavalli creations prompted double takes on the carpet. And in an industry where stylists are paid big bucks to make sure their clients don’t share the spotlight, the double-the-pleasure moment is a big oops. ”I don’t think the girls knew they would be wearing the same thing,” says a Keys spokesperson. A Cavalli rep says the designer had been working with both stars for the event.
Posted February 20 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Orphan Black' creator on that crazy, twerktastic episode: 'It was an important one for us'
- 'Orphan Black': Dylan Bruce on Paul's big moment
- Ryan Reynolds makes young fan's dream come true on 'Deadpool' set
- And the winner of the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest is...
- Stanley Kubrick's 'The Shining' at 35: Horror director Ted Geoghegan pays tribute
- Sting and Jimmy Fallon take 'Roxanne' to barbershop
- 'Mad Max' gets the 'Mario Kart' mashup it deserves
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Karina Smirnoff, Zachary Quinto, Taylor Swift & More!