It’s the celeb version of the ultimate prom nightmare: some bee-yatch showing up in your dress. Sure, Alicia Keys’ and Ashanti’s Grammy getups weren’t identical, but the peaches-and-cream Roberto Cavalli creations prompted double takes on the carpet. And in an industry where stylists are paid big bucks to make sure their clients don’t share the spotlight, the double-the-pleasure moment is a big oops. ”I don’t think the girls knew they would be wearing the same thing,” says a Keys spokesperson. A Cavalli rep says the designer had been working with both stars for the event.
Posted February 20 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Descendants' react: Did the tale about junior Disney villains cast a spell?
- Andre 3000 joins ABC's 'American Crime'
- Casting Net: Gary Oldman joins space love story
- Josh Gad wraps 'Beauty and the Beast' filming, shares pic
- Remembering Roddy Piper's rowdy film career
- Why 'The Tribe' is the perfect videogame movie
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' producers offer hints about the show's timeline
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Michael & Kate, Michelle Rodriguez, Joss Stone and More!