It’s the celeb version of the ultimate prom nightmare: some bee-yatch showing up in your dress. Sure, Alicia Keys’ and Ashanti’s Grammy getups weren’t identical, but the peaches-and-cream Roberto Cavalli creations prompted double takes on the carpet. And in an industry where stylists are paid big bucks to make sure their clients don’t share the spotlight, the double-the-pleasure moment is a big oops. ”I don’t think the girls knew they would be wearing the same thing,” says a Keys spokesperson. A Cavalli rep says the designer had been working with both stars for the event.
Posted February 20 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Pentatonix reveal details of new album: 'We want to prove we can write'
- Misha Collins thinks Donald Trump would make a great cat circus tour assistant
- 5 steps for celebrating Beyonce's birthday
- Talking 'Star Wars' toys: Hear Finn, Kylo Ren and Captain Phasma speak
- Viola Davis on the time she kissed a casting director
- 'Survivor: Second Chance': Peih-Gee Law on the advice Amanda Kimmel gave her
- Marvel reveals Amadeus Cho as 'Totally Awesome Hulk'
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Tom Hardy, Alessandra Ambrósio, Bindi Irwin & More!