It’s the celeb version of the ultimate prom nightmare: some bee-yatch showing up in your dress. Sure, Alicia Keys’ and Ashanti’s Grammy getups weren’t identical, but the peaches-and-cream Roberto Cavalli creations prompted double takes on the carpet. And in an industry where stylists are paid big bucks to make sure their clients don’t share the spotlight, the double-the-pleasure moment is a big oops. ”I don’t think the girls knew they would be wearing the same thing,” says a Keys spokesperson. A Cavalli rep says the designer had been working with both stars for the event.
Posted February 20 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Luke Evans, Henry Cavill join Nicholas Hoult in 'Sand Castle'
- This new preview of 'Room' will make you want to call your mom
- Julie's Diary: Julie Plec blogs the 'Vampire Diaries' season 7 premiere
- 'Game of Thrones' cast speculates about season 6 (and beyond) at NYCC
- 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' adds a new cast member
- Why The Final Girls is the new (scary) Pleasantville
- '12 Monkeys' cast and co-creator tease new, surprising alliances in season 2