Just call it the Janet jitters. Perhaps in response to Ms. Jackson’s Super Bowl striptease, Grammy style was much tamer this year. Which isn’t always a bad thing. Though Justin Timberlake looked more PricewaterhouseCoopers than party boy in his nerdy striped tie, Christina Aguilera’s elegant Versace made us forget her undercleavage at the 2002 VMA’s. Beyonce – who scooped up five awardswas also a big fashion winner in a gorgeous Roberto Cavalli mini for her duet with Prince. She should’ve given some pointers to OutKast, whose emerald ensembles – like those of Queen Latifah and Snoop Doggmade green the new black. Now that’s nasty.
Posted February 20 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- The first trans director of 'Transparent' on his experiences with the show
- Miley Cyrus reveals what a rainbow tastes like during Tumblr Q&A
- Watch Tom Bergeron discover his fancy roots on 'Who Do You Think You Are?'
- Steve Carell joins Woody Allen's next movie, replacing Bruce Willis
- 'Complications' canceled at USA
- 'No Escape' reviews: What are the critics saying?
- Darren Criss & Aaron Tveit duet 'Take Me or Leave Me' from 'Rent'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Céline Dion, Aaron Paul, Kate & Hayden and More!