Just call it the Janet jitters. Perhaps in response to Ms. Jackson’s Super Bowl striptease, Grammy style was much tamer this year. Which isn’t always a bad thing. Though Justin Timberlake looked more PricewaterhouseCoopers than party boy in his nerdy striped tie, Christina Aguilera’s elegant Versace made us forget her undercleavage at the 2002 VMA’s. Beyonce – who scooped up five awardswas also a big fashion winner in a gorgeous Roberto Cavalli mini for her duet with Prince. She should’ve given some pointers to OutKast, whose emerald ensembles – like those of Queen Latifah and Snoop Doggmade green the new black. Now that’s nasty.
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' products to hit shelves in September
- J.K. Rowling apologizes for 'Harry Potter' death
- Kanye West announces new album title
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' earns $187.7M at weekend box office, second-best U.S. debut ever
- Spice Girls reunite at David Beckham's birthday
- 'Dances With Wolves' writer Michael Blake dies
- Jamie Foxx's National Anthem at Mayweather-Pacquiao fight: You be the judge
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Kerry Washington, Plus Gwen Stefani, the Spelling-McDermott Family & More!