Just call it the Janet jitters. Perhaps in response to Ms. Jackson’s Super Bowl striptease, Grammy style was much tamer this year. Which isn’t always a bad thing. Though Justin Timberlake looked more PricewaterhouseCoopers than party boy in his nerdy striped tie, Christina Aguilera’s elegant Versace made us forget her undercleavage at the 2002 VMA’s. Beyonce – who scooped up five awardswas also a big fashion winner in a gorgeous Roberto Cavalli mini for her duet with Prince. She should’ve given some pointers to OutKast, whose emerald ensembles – like those of Queen Latifah and Snoop Doggmade green the new black. Now that’s nasty.
Posted February 20 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg set to perform in an opera
- 'Ghostbusters' director gets 'choked up' by supportive fans
- Miley Cyrus storms Virginia college to campaign for Hillary Clinton
- Lauryn Hill gives powerful performance of 'Rebel' on 'Charlie Rose'
- 'Jessica Jones' season 2: Showrunner promises all-female directors
- Cecilia Hart, wife of James Earl Jones, dies at 68
- Tom Cruise, Jude Law compare on-set underwater breath-holding stories