Just call it the Janet jitters. Perhaps in response to Ms. Jackson’s Super Bowl striptease, Grammy style was much tamer this year. Which isn’t always a bad thing. Though Justin Timberlake looked more PricewaterhouseCoopers than party boy in his nerdy striped tie, Christina Aguilera’s elegant Versace made us forget her undercleavage at the 2002 VMA’s. Beyonce – who scooped up five awardswas also a big fashion winner in a gorgeous Roberto Cavalli mini for her duet with Prince. She should’ve given some pointers to OutKast, whose emerald ensembles – like those of Queen Latifah and Snoop Doggmade green the new black. Now that’s nasty.
Posted February 20 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- John Green's 'Alaska' scriptwriters set
- Craig Ferguson set for ABC comedy pilot
- Will Smith back in 'Focus': What critics said
- 'The Red Road's Jason Momoa on season 2 and when we can expect Aquaman in action
- Look, but don't retouch? What our female celeb photo fascination says about us
- Chris Rock and Tracy Morgan exchange comic haymakers in 'Top Five' outtakes
- 'Sex Box' react: Enclosed encounters of the absurd kind
- 20 wonderfully miserable memoirs: A readlng list for the school of hard knocks
- 'Last Man on Earth' guys salute inspirations
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Susan Sarandon, Prince William and More!