Just call it the Janet jitters. Perhaps in response to Ms. Jackson’s Super Bowl striptease, Grammy style was much tamer this year. Which isn’t always a bad thing. Though Justin Timberlake looked more PricewaterhouseCoopers than party boy in his nerdy striped tie, Christina Aguilera’s elegant Versace made us forget her undercleavage at the 2002 VMA’s. Beyonce – who scooped up five awardswas also a big fashion winner in a gorgeous Roberto Cavalli mini for her duet with Prince. She should’ve given some pointers to OutKast, whose emerald ensembles – like those of Queen Latifah and Snoop Doggmade green the new black. Now that’s nasty.
Posted February 20 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Lance Bass celebrates *NSYNC's 21st birthday with '90s fashion throwback pic
- 'War for the Planet of the Apes' reveals first plot details
- Anna Kendrick grieves over 'Great British Baking Show' host departures
- Grumpy Cat makes Broadway debut with the cast of 'Cats'
- 'The Tonight Show': James Marsden sings Kenny Rogers to 'get the girl'
- Clive Owen, Dakota Fanning go fast and furious for BMW short film
- Bill Maher and Sarah Silverman call Gary Johnson 'a f---ing idiot'