Just call it the Janet jitters. Perhaps in response to Ms. Jackson’s Super Bowl striptease, Grammy style was much tamer this year. Which isn’t always a bad thing. Though Justin Timberlake looked more PricewaterhouseCoopers than party boy in his nerdy striped tie, Christina Aguilera’s elegant Versace made us forget her undercleavage at the 2002 VMA’s. Beyonce – who scooped up five awardswas also a big fashion winner in a gorgeous Roberto Cavalli mini for her duet with Prince. She should’ve given some pointers to OutKast, whose emerald ensembles – like those of Queen Latifah and Snoop Doggmade green the new black. Now that’s nasty.
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- Grimes to open for Lana Del Rey on Endless Summer Tour
- Rihanna pranks Jimmy Kimmel in his own bed for April Fools' Day: Sneak preview
- 'American Idol' adds a Twitter Fan Save
- Jim Norton backs Trevor Noah: TIME essay
- Producer Jason Blum talks about the new Joel Edgerton-Jason Bateman thriller 'The Gift'
- See all the names Kurt Cobain considered for Nirvana