Just call it the Janet jitters. Perhaps in response to Ms. Jackson’s Super Bowl striptease, Grammy style was much tamer this year. Which isn’t always a bad thing. Though Justin Timberlake looked more PricewaterhouseCoopers than party boy in his nerdy striped tie, Christina Aguilera’s elegant Versace made us forget her undercleavage at the 2002 VMA’s. Beyonce – who scooped up five awardswas also a big fashion winner in a gorgeous Roberto Cavalli mini for her duet with Prince. She should’ve given some pointers to OutKast, whose emerald ensembles – like those of Queen Latifah and Snoop Doggmade green the new black. Now that’s nasty.
Posted February 20 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Howard Dean reprises his famous 'Dean Scream' moment during DNC
- Chiwetel Ejiofor in talks to join Robert Redford in 'Come Sunday'
- Lena Dunham, America Ferrera slam Donald Trump at DNC
- Mothers of slain black youth deliver powerful speeches at DNC
- Jessica Chastain in talks to join Jake Gyllenhaal's 'The Division'
- Elizabeth Banks compares Donald Trump to 'Hunger Games' character
- Oprah Winfrey to reunite with Ava DuVernay on 'A Wrinkle in Time'