Take a wronged woman, add a lying dirtbag and a friendly adviser (who’s usually seasoned and crusty), stir in a revenge plot, and serve cold. That’s the recipe behind Ashley Judd’s new film ”Twisted,” as well as several previous Judd movies. Can you tell them apart? Guess the title that goes with these plots.
(Twisted: Sam Emerson)
Posted February 27 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Quantico' postmortem: Who's gone from the Academy?
- 'Walking Dead' prologue scene sets up Negan, second half of season 6
- 'The Walking Dead': Did the midseason finale satisfy?
- See My Morning Jacket cover Eagles of Death Metal
- Sinead O’Connor found safe after posting that she had ‘taken an overdose'
- See Tracee Ellis Ross perform on stage with mom Diana Ross
- John Legend serenades Chrissy Teigen for her 30th birthday