Take a wronged woman, add a lying dirtbag and a friendly adviser (who’s usually seasoned and crusty), stir in a revenge plot, and serve cold. That’s the recipe behind Ashley Judd’s new film ”Twisted,” as well as several previous Judd movies. Can you tell them apart? Guess the title that goes with these plots.
(Twisted: Sam Emerson)
Posted February 27 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Amy Schumer made out with her boyfriend on Kiss Cam at the Mets game
- 'Quantico' postmortem: Showrunner talks crafting this year's crisis
- 'Power' finale postmortem: What that arrest means for Ghost
- 'Quantico': Will you be tuning in to season 2?
- Lea Michele would rather Calvin Harris over Tom Hiddleston
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' showrunner addresses what happened to Chris
- 'Last Man on Earth' premiere: Will Forte on THAT celebrity cameo