Take a wronged woman, add a lying dirtbag and a friendly adviser (who’s usually seasoned and crusty), stir in a revenge plot, and serve cold. That’s the recipe behind Ashley Judd’s new film ”Twisted,” as well as several previous Judd movies. Can you tell them apart? Guess the title that goes with these plots.
(Twisted: Sam Emerson)
Posted February 27 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Fox casts'True Blood' star Rob Kazinsky as Frankenstein monster
- Urban Cone teams up with Tove Lo for 'Come Back to Me' -- exclusive
- Suge Knight hospitalized: 'can't really see'
- Kelly Clarkson to tour with Pentatonix
- SXSW: Director Craig William Macneill talks about making a maniac in horror-thriller 'The Boy'
- Terrence Howard explains his 'Whaa?' moment at the Oscars
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt in Oliver Stone's 'Snowden': First Look