Take a wronged woman, add a lying dirtbag and a friendly adviser (who’s usually seasoned and crusty), stir in a revenge plot, and serve cold. That’s the recipe behind Ashley Judd’s new film ”Twisted,” as well as several previous Judd movies. Can you tell them apart? Guess the title that goes with these plots.
(Twisted: Sam Emerson)
Posted February 27 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'A Monster Calls' release set for awards season
- Sturgill Simpson slams Academy of Country Music over Merle Haggard Award
- 'The Fosters': EP gives hope for season 4B after that intense finale
- Natalie Portman has a good reason for not showing her son 'Star Wars'
- John Lennon's killer was denied parole for the ninth time
- Derek Hough confirms 'Dancing With the Stars' return
- Margaret Qualley dances, shoots lasers in Spike Jonze's perfume ad