Take a wronged woman, add a lying dirtbag and a friendly adviser (who’s usually seasoned and crusty), stir in a revenge plot, and serve cold. That’s the recipe behind Ashley Judd’s new film ”Twisted,” as well as several previous Judd movies. Can you tell them apart? Guess the title that goes with these plots.
(Twisted: Sam Emerson)
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- Sherlock co-creator: For the last time, Holmes is not gay!
- Jamie Foxx makes controversial Bruce Jenner joke at iHeartRadio Music Awards
- Play a 'Super Mario 64' level online for free
- Death threats against BBC director investigated following Jeremy Clarkson firing
- Harrison Ford released from hospital following plane crash: Report
- Chrissy Teigen, Ludacris to host Billboard Music Awards
- Deadline editor apologizes for controversial diversity in casting article
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Blake Shelton, Destiny's Child, Clare & Don and More!