On her fourth solo album, folk rocker Brooke – full of wry wisdom – chronicles the high-wire act of finding ”real true love” and the messy plunges that tend to follow. She also freshly paints classics (Brian Wilson’s ”God Only Knows,” JT’s ”Fire and Rain”) with a semigloss of electronica. So you thought you were over your ex? ”Circus,” with all of its wounded beauty, might prove otherwise.
Back in the Circus On her fourth solo album, folk rocker Brooke -- full of wry wisdom -- chronicles the high-wire act of finding ''real true love'' and the messy plunges...Back in the Circus On her fourth solo album, folk rocker Brooke -- full of wry wisdom -- chronicles the high-wire act of finding ''real true love'' and the messy plunges...2004-02-27
Lead Performer: Jonatha Brooke; Producer (group): Bad Dog
Posted February 27 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- See the first trailer for Michael Bay's Benghazi movie
- Did 'Scream' just reveal the killer?
- Cindy Crawford is developing NBC series about fashion in the '80s
- Chris Pine reportedly signed for 'Wonder Woman'
- 'Orange Is the New Black': What happened to Nicky Nichols?
- 'Empire' creator goes behind the scenes of 'American Crime Story'
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: Travis Wall talks controversial elimination
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- The Hemsworths, Eva Longoria, Tom Cruise & More!