On her fourth solo album, folk rocker Brooke – full of wry wisdom – chronicles the high-wire act of finding ”real true love” and the messy plunges that tend to follow. She also freshly paints classics (Brian Wilson’s ”God Only Knows,” JT’s ”Fire and Rain”) with a semigloss of electronica. So you thought you were over your ex? ”Circus,” with all of its wounded beauty, might prove otherwise.
Back in the Circus On her fourth solo album, folk rocker Brooke -- full of wry wisdom -- chronicles the high-wire act of finding ''real true love'' and the messy plunges...Back in the Circus On her fourth solo album, folk rocker Brooke -- full of wry wisdom -- chronicles the high-wire act of finding ''real true love'' and the messy plunges...2004-02-27
Lead Performer: Jonatha Brooke; Producer (group): Bad Dog
Posted February 27 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Reese Witherspoon developing movie about Barbie creator, with an eye to star
- Casting Net: Alicia Vikander joins James McAvoy in romantic thriller
- The Avengers get rom-com treatment in remix video
- Superman unmasks Batman in new sneak peek from 'Dawn of Justice'
- J.J. Abrams says screening 'Force Awakens' for Disney bosses was 'horrifying'
- 'Flash'-'Arrow' bosses & cast preview epic crossover with 'Legends of Tomorrow'
- 'Magic Mike' star: 'Channing Tatum does not like me'