On her fourth solo album, folk rocker Brooke – full of wry wisdom – chronicles the high-wire act of finding ”real true love” and the messy plunges that tend to follow. She also freshly paints classics (Brian Wilson’s ”God Only Knows,” JT’s ”Fire and Rain”) with a semigloss of electronica. So you thought you were over your ex? ”Circus,” with all of its wounded beauty, might prove otherwise.
Back in the Circus On her fourth solo album, folk rocker Brooke -- full of wry wisdom -- chronicles the high-wire act of finding ''real true love'' and the messy plunges...Back in the Circus On her fourth solo album, folk rocker Brooke -- full of wry wisdom -- chronicles the high-wire act of finding ''real true love'' and the messy plunges...2004-02-27
Lead Performer: Jonatha Brooke; Producer (group): Bad Dog
Posted February 27 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Melissa Leo cast in HBO's LBJ movie
- 'Star Wars,' 'Batman v Superman' and more -- here's your Comic-Con movies schedule
- 'Hateful Eight' First Look photo: Kurt Russell and Samuel L. Jackson in Tarantino's 'snow Western'
- 7 photos of Matt Damon's new ponytail
- Robin Thicke finally reacts to 'Blurred Lines' case verdict
- Taylor Schilling on her swingers comedy 'The Overnight': 'The payoff is a lot of sweetness'
- See the schedule for Comic-Con's TV panels