HBO’s ”Sex and the City” may be just about over, but its real-life inspiration isn’t going to rest on her Manolos – she’s got a book due in Spring 2005 and a new deal with Hyperion for two more.
Posted February 27 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Silence' reviews: Martin Scorsese's grand epic becomes dull roar
- 'GOTG 2' director James Gunn says Baby Groot isn't a marketing ploy
- Tim Miller on his 'Deadpool 2' exit: 'Don't believe what you read'
- Carrie Fisher feels 'guilty' over publicity of Harrison Ford affair
- Dwayne Johnson has been milking his 'Sexiest Man Alive' title at home
- Kirk Douglas celebrates 100th birthday with lavish party
- Kesha delivers emotional 'Billboard' Trailblazer award speech