HBO’s ”Sex and the City” may be just about over, but its real-life inspiration isn’t going to rest on her Manolos – she’s got a book due in Spring 2005 and a new deal with Hyperion for two more.
Posted February 27 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Hulu executive explains decision to pull '19 Kids & Counting'
- Mariah Carey calls 'American Idol' stint as 'the worst experience of my life'
- Kristen Bell live tweets her mistaken UberPool ride
- Casting Net: B.J. Novak joins Michael Keaton's 'The Founder,' Will Forte boards Key & Peele comedy
- Hilary Duff shares the track listing for 'Breathe In. Breathe Out.'
- TV mogul who helped launch Oprah Winfrey into daytime success dies