HBO’s ”Sex and the City” may be just about over, but its real-life inspiration isn’t going to rest on her Manolos – she’s got a book due in Spring 2005 and a new deal with Hyperion for two more.
Posted February 27 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- How Benedict Cumberbatch got in shape for 'Doctor Strange'
- 'Vampire Diaries': Kevin Williamson talks Katherine's season 1 twist
- Why William Castle's 'Strait-Jacket' is the perfect Halloween movie
- 'Rocky Horror' ratings no 'Grease'
- 'Real World' couple celebrates 15 years of marriage
- 'Nocturnal Animals' trailer: Love turns to nightmare for Amy Adams
- WATCH: Bryce Dallas Howard on how 'Black Mirror' season 3 resonates now