If there’s an international symbol for ”sexy cast,” it’s the people-pile photo – that shot of comely costars lying intertwined as if a make-out session could erupt anytime, anywhere, with anyone. The photogenic Twister was made popular in the ’90s with Beverly Hills 90210 and Friends and recently returned in the Queer as Folk fourth-season DVD and The WB’s billboard blitz for One Tree Hill. But as much as network marketers love it, the people pile does have its limits. Says The WB’s cochair Garth Ancier, ”I don’t think it would work for The West Wing.”
Posted February 27 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Listen to David Tennant explain Einstein's theory of general relativity
- See the fiery opening title sequence for 'The Shannara Chronicles'
- Daniel Radcliffe is jealous of Eddie Redmayne's 'Fantastic Beasts' costume
- Ron Howard set to direct thriller 'The Girl Before'
- Ice-T and Coco welcome daughter Chanel Nicole
- John Stamos shares high school prom throwback photo
- Chris Miller shares an update on 'The Lego Movie' sequel