In a new ABC pilot, the former Full House hunk goes on a daylong date that plays out over an entire season, 24-style. Memo to producers: No bombs, bioterrorism, or bear traps, please.
Posted February 27 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'King Cobra' trailer features porn, intrigue, Garrett Clayton
- Clinton Trump debate: How many will watch?
- Zach Galifianakis calls Donald Trump 'mentally challenged'
- Garth Brooks earns historic RIAA achievement
- How Arnold Palmer invented the Arnold Palmer drink, in his words
- WATCH: 'Stranger Things' kids share their Upside Down theories
- Joss Whedon shares which Avenger he’d pick as president