They plotted to take over the world, but now they can’t even be found on DVD. Such is the plight of Pinky and the Brain. The maniacal lab mice, once tops in Toontown, are now just video toast. Sure, we can watch episodes on VHS, but think how gratifying it would be to see ”Mouse of La Mancha” packaged with extras. ”The outtakes are just spectacular,” says Rob Paulsen (the voice of Pinky), who describes the improv-heavy recording sessions as ”hugely entertaining.” That’s enough to make us salivate. Yet Warner Home Video (owned by EW parent Time Warner) tells us that there are no plans for a DVD release at this time. ”Maybe this article will spark some interest,” muses Paulsen. To which we add an enthusiastic ”Narf!”
Posted February 27 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles
- 'Agents of SHIELD' eyes Skye's arc: 'Birth of a superhero'