Ever since the American Idol judges watched in amused disbelief as WILLIAM HUNG, 21, flailed his way through the Ricky Martin song, a cult of sorts has grown up around the Berkeley engineering geek. ”I don’t believe I will be the next American Idol,” he says of petitions to get him back on the show, but confesses, ”I’m taking singing lessons now.”
Posted February 27 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Nicholas Brendon returning to 'The Dr. Phil Show'
- 'Straight Outta Compton' star O'Shea Jackson on the film's Oscar potential
- Ricki Lake and social influencers launch #TreatmentForAll in honor of World AIDS Day
- See Jill Scott's moving acceptance speech at the Soul Train Awards
- The brothers-in-law are back in the latest 'Ride Along 2' trailer
- Christopher McQuarrie to return for 'Mission: Impossible 6'
- 'Seinfeld' cast sends well-wishes to terminally ill fan