Ever since the American Idol judges watched in amused disbelief as WILLIAM HUNG, 21, flailed his way through the Ricky Martin song, a cult of sorts has grown up around the Berkeley engineering geek. ”I don’t believe I will be the next American Idol,” he says of petitions to get him back on the show, but confesses, ”I’m taking singing lessons now.”
Posted February 27 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- New 'Star Wars' toys revealed in 'Rogue One' stop-motion video
- 'Waco' miniseries starring Taylor Kitsch, Michael Shannon in the works
- Lauren Conrad has a girl crush on 'Game of Thrones' star Emilia Clarke
- Kerry Washington developing female police drama at ABC
- Garth Brooks to singing Ashton Kutcher: 'Don’t quit your day job'
- 'Dead of Summer': Who survived the deadly summer?
- Nick Viall named the next Bachelor