Ever since the American Idol judges watched in amused disbelief as WILLIAM HUNG, 21, flailed his way through the Ricky Martin song, a cult of sorts has grown up around the Berkeley engineering geek. ”I don’t believe I will be the next American Idol,” he says of petitions to get him back on the show, but confesses, ”I’m taking singing lessons now.”
Posted February 27 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Justin Bieber walks off stage after asking fans to stop screaming
- Kings of Leon nab first No. 1 album with 'Walls'
- John Oliver offers Trump Emmy in return for accepting election results
- What to Watch Monday: Lynda Carter meets 'Supergirl'
- 'The Walking Dead' producers explain that crazy cliffhanger resolution
- 'The Walking Dead': Michael Cudlitz reflects on Abraham's big moment
- 'The Walking Dead': Steven Yeun weighs in on Glenn's fate