Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson
Presenting the Best Live-Action Short Film award, Owen Wilson donned a natty tux, while pal Ben Stiller wore a shaggy ’70s costume from their new movie ”Starsky & Hutch.” In the evening’s funniest bit of scripted banter, Wilson criticized Stiller for his shameless shilling of the movie, adding, ”It’s not the ‘I’m Ben Stiller I made a mistake and now everyone has to pay’ Awards.” ”Starsky & Hutch” should have such chemistry.
(Stiller & Wilson: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com)
Posted March 1 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Arrow' & 'The Flash' induct 'Supergirl' into Superhero Fight Club
- WATCH: Leslie Jones is looking for Zach Galifianakis in 'Masterminds' clip
- 'This Is Us' adds 'True Blood' vet Sam Trammell to cast
- Niall Horan 'won’t rule out' One Direction reunion
- Depp, Ridley, Pfeiffer join 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- 'Westworld' launches AI chatbot, this was our conversation
- Michael Shannon joins Benedict Cumberbatch in 'The Current War'