Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson
Presenting the Best Live-Action Short Film award, Owen Wilson donned a natty tux, while pal Ben Stiller wore a shaggy ’70s costume from their new movie ”Starsky & Hutch.” In the evening’s funniest bit of scripted banter, Wilson criticized Stiller for his shameless shilling of the movie, adding, ”It’s not the ‘I’m Ben Stiller I made a mistake and now everyone has to pay’ Awards.” ”Starsky & Hutch” should have such chemistry.
(Stiller & Wilson: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com)
Posted March 1 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' postmortem: Elizabeth Henstridge talks surprising return
- The 10 most-promising 'Voice' contestants
- Top 5 'Muppets' moments from 'Bear Left Then Bear Write'
- Johnny Cash and Miranda Lambert get stars on the Music City Walk of Fame
- Casting Net: Jennifer Aniston, Jack Huston fly with 'The Yellow Birds'
- Hannibal Buress shares unaired 'Unemployable' pilot
- 'The Flash' boss on heartbreaking premiere twist