Here’s another reason for William Petersen to grumble. The ”CSI: Crime Scene Investigation” star has complained that CBS has diluted the franchise with spinoffs, even hinting that he’ll quit when his contract is up in a couple years. Now, according to Variety and The Hollywood Reporter, CBS is bringing to Las Vegas another handsome scientist who’ll probe people’s innards. It’s Rob Lowe, rebounding from his short-lived NBC drama ”The Lyon’s Den” to star in a new CBS pilot called ”Dr. Vegas.” He’ll play Dr. George Rivers, the staff medic at a casino. It may look like a comedown from serving in the White House on ”The West Wing,” but at least in ”Vegas,” he’ll be working at a place where the house always wins.
Posted March 2 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Ryan Lochte is 'Drunk Frat Boy' in parody song of Rio robbery apology
- Fox News host calls Red Hot Chili Peppers 'worst band on the planet'
- Bella Thorne comes out as bisexual
- 'Dead of Summer' unveils killer Amy twist
- Former Miss Universe becomes U.S. citizen to vote against Donald Trump
- 'Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders' trailer: Vintage villains are back
- Amy Schumer met Beyoncé at the Met Gala, but still left early