I wanted to pen a powerful, sociologically rich thesis on why I adore The Apprentice’s most reviled participant…but a piece of Sheetrock bumped my head, leaving me unconscious on my office floor for the past week. I’ve now regained enough strength to start bossing everybody around again, so here goes: If you hate the regally named Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth, you obviously weren’t born to lead. And you also have no class. What’s not to like about a woman who rose from the projects to become a White House employee and an image consultant? She successfully trained pageant contestants in Guyana, for Pete’s sake! (Check Omarosa.com for the glossy truth.) And who can deny that her neurotic teammates – Katrina, let go of her wrist! – have it coming? You see, Omarosa, who combines the viperish flair of 24’s Sherry Palmer (Penny Johnson Jerald) with the timeless elegance of The Jeffersons’ Helen Willis (Roxie Roker), does not care what you think. And even if she never wins the Donald’s approval, she already owns every beat of my icy cold heart.
Posted March 5 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Diane Keaton joins Jude Law for HBO's 'The Young Pope'
- Book your tickets to Istanbul: Someone's made a 'Breaking Bad'-inspired coffee shop
- Netflix cancels 'Lilyhammer' after three seasons
- More Meryl, less Springfield in the new 'Ricki and the Flash' trailer
- Unwrap the red-band trailer for 'The Night Before'
- Netflix: Bill Cosby special not 'appropriate' to release
- Terry O'Quinn joins 'Secrets and Lies' for season 2
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- The Hemsworths, Eva Longoria, Tom Cruise & More!