I wanted to pen a powerful, sociologically rich thesis on why I adore The Apprentice’s most reviled participant…but a piece of Sheetrock bumped my head, leaving me unconscious on my office floor for the past week. I’ve now regained enough strength to start bossing everybody around again, so here goes: If you hate the regally named Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth, you obviously weren’t born to lead. And you also have no class. What’s not to like about a woman who rose from the projects to become a White House employee and an image consultant? She successfully trained pageant contestants in Guyana, for Pete’s sake! (Check Omarosa.com for the glossy truth.) And who can deny that her neurotic teammates – Katrina, let go of her wrist! – have it coming? You see, Omarosa, who combines the viperish flair of 24’s Sherry Palmer (Penny Johnson Jerald) with the timeless elegance of The Jeffersons’ Helen Willis (Roxie Roker), does not care what you think. And even if she never wins the Donald’s approval, she already owns every beat of my icy cold heart.
Posted March 5 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Benicio Del Toro hints again at 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' involvement
- 'Key & Peele' prove Neil deGrasse Tyson can use his brain to get out of anything
- 'Arrow' first look: Check out Diggle's new super suit
- 'House of Cards' actor joins 'Luke Cage' as Cottonmouth
- Anne Hathaway says she's already losing roles to younger actresses
- See Daniel Radcliffe play 'Grand Theft Auto' creator in new movie
- The 'Age of Ultron' gag reel proves the Avengers are only human (well, except Thor)
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Heidi & Howie, Chris Evans, Kelly Rowland and More!