I wanted to pen a powerful, sociologically rich thesis on why I adore The Apprentice’s most reviled participant…but a piece of Sheetrock bumped my head, leaving me unconscious on my office floor for the past week. I’ve now regained enough strength to start bossing everybody around again, so here goes: If you hate the regally named Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth, you obviously weren’t born to lead. And you also have no class. What’s not to like about a woman who rose from the projects to become a White House employee and an image consultant? She successfully trained pageant contestants in Guyana, for Pete’s sake! (Check Omarosa.com for the glossy truth.) And who can deny that her neurotic teammates – Katrina, let go of her wrist! – have it coming? You see, Omarosa, who combines the viperish flair of 24’s Sherry Palmer (Penny Johnson Jerald) with the timeless elegance of The Jeffersons’ Helen Willis (Roxie Roker), does not care what you think. And even if she never wins the Donald’s approval, she already owns every beat of my icy cold heart.
Posted March 5 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Charter/Time Warner deal will affect 1 in 6 households
- Documentary to explore George Miller's attempted 'Justice League' movie
- 'Grace of Monaco' screenwriter live tweets Lifetime premiere
- A$AP Rocky dropped his new album at midnight
- Even Taylor Swift's mom thought it was 'Starbucks lovers'
- Two of B.B. King's daughters allege father was poisoned by employees
- Hear Icona Pop's new single 'Emergency'
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- George & Amal, Prince Harry, Ansel Elgort & More!