I wanted to pen a powerful, sociologically rich thesis on why I adore The Apprentice’s most reviled participant…but a piece of Sheetrock bumped my head, leaving me unconscious on my office floor for the past week. I’ve now regained enough strength to start bossing everybody around again, so here goes: If you hate the regally named Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth, you obviously weren’t born to lead. And you also have no class. What’s not to like about a woman who rose from the projects to become a White House employee and an image consultant? She successfully trained pageant contestants in Guyana, for Pete’s sake! (Check Omarosa.com for the glossy truth.) And who can deny that her neurotic teammates – Katrina, let go of her wrist! – have it coming? You see, Omarosa, who combines the viperish flair of 24’s Sherry Palmer (Penny Johnson Jerald) with the timeless elegance of The Jeffersons’ Helen Willis (Roxie Roker), does not care what you think. And even if she never wins the Donald’s approval, she already owns every beat of my icy cold heart.
Posted March 5 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Apple's Beats 1 radio will be censoring music
- How do Ant-Man and Guardians of the Galaxy compare?
- Watch out, Frank and Claire: Neve Campbell joins 'House of Cards'
- Taylor Towsend will play Julie Cooper in 'The O.C. Musical'
- The wedding is over for It Shoulda Been You on Broadway
- 'Teen Wolf' season 4 DVD: See the limited edition art for Comic-Con
- Donald Trump doubles down on Mexico comments: 'It’s totally accurate'
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files' returns: David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson in new EW portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Ricky Martin, Tina & Jane, Paul Rudd and More!