Straight up, Paula: Your fashion sense this American Idol season is as off-key as William Hung. First came the Panama Jack cap that clashed with your girlish pink top, then a red-and-black hat that was too matchy matchy with your blazer-blouse combo. Tone it down (we loved the pin-striped jacket and cami, sans chapeau) and you’ll be forever our girl.
Posted March 5 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Maya Rudolph to guest-star on 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'
- 'Pokémon' theme singer Jason Paige performs song in studio recording
- Gillian Jacobs: The Improvised Interview
- 'Once Upon a Time' to delve into Savior mythology
- 'Hobo with a Shotgun' director to make 'New York City Outlaws'
- 10 under-the-radar songs from emerging artists to hear now
- Team USA flag bearer's jacket will glow at Olympics Opening Ceremony