Queer Eye’s Carson Kressley once toiled as his assistant, but it’s designer John Varvatos’ collection – not his connections – that got him airtime on the hit show. Other fans of his luxe line (think supple shearling, rich velvet, and tissue-thin wool) include Eric McCormack, Ashton Kutcher, and Hugh Jackman, who calls the duds ”bloody comfortable.” Next up: a fragrance in March, and men’s skin-care products, as well as a women’s wear line, for fall ‘04.
Posted March 5 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- '20th Century Women' trailer: Annette Bening rewinds to the Carter era
- WATCH: Adam Rodriguez on what drives his 'Criminal Minds' character
- WATCH: Kiefer Sutherland on his former engagement to Julia Roberts
- Gina Rodriguez raps Nicki Minaj's 'Super Bass'
- Samuel L. Jackson cusses at cute kittens in Truth or Door
- Rob Kardashian's Twitter account shares Kylie Jenner's phone number
- Mary J. Blige interviewed Hillary Clinton for Apple Music