Queer Eye’s Carson Kressley once toiled as his assistant, but it’s designer John Varvatos’ collection – not his connections – that got him airtime on the hit show. Other fans of his luxe line (think supple shearling, rich velvet, and tissue-thin wool) include Eric McCormack, Ashton Kutcher, and Hugh Jackman, who calls the duds ”bloody comfortable.” Next up: a fragrance in March, and men’s skin-care products, as well as a women’s wear line, for fall ‘04.
Posted March 5 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- George Takei: Nimoy 'the most human person I've ever met'
- Zachary Quinto on Leonard Nimoy: 'a father figure to me'
- Kevin Hart, Will Ferrell in 'Get Hard': Red-band trailer really, REALLY NSFW
- Natalie Dormer stars in Hozier's 'Someone New' video
- Vincent D'Onofrio as 'Daredevil' nemesis Wilson Fisk: First Look
- Pharrell talks 'The Voice,' Lionel Richie as adviser
- 'Spider-Man': Drew Goddard as director?