Queer Eye’s Carson Kressley once toiled as his assistant, but it’s designer John Varvatos’ collection – not his connections – that got him airtime on the hit show. Other fans of his luxe line (think supple shearling, rich velvet, and tissue-thin wool) include Eric McCormack, Ashton Kutcher, and Hugh Jackman, who calls the duds ”bloody comfortable.” Next up: a fragrance in March, and men’s skin-care products, as well as a women’s wear line, for fall ‘04.
Posted March 5 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Shia LaBeouf arrested in Austin for public intoxication
- The 'Robot Chicken' cast can't stop talking about 'Pretty Little Liars'
- 'Mr. Robot' cast reveal how they recover from intense scenes
- Fox cuts 'Minority Report' order to 10 episodes
- 'Con Man' panel fulfilled our 'Firefly' dreams at New York Comic Con
- Clark Gregg on whether 'Agents of SHIELD' will ever encounter mutants
- Watch Aladdin and Jasmine reunite for 'A Whole New World'