Queer Eye’s Carson Kressley once toiled as his assistant, but it’s designer John Varvatos’ collection – not his connections – that got him airtime on the hit show. Other fans of his luxe line (think supple shearling, rich velvet, and tissue-thin wool) include Eric McCormack, Ashton Kutcher, and Hugh Jackman, who calls the duds ”bloody comfortable.” Next up: a fragrance in March, and men’s skin-care products, as well as a women’s wear line, for fall ‘04.
Posted March 5 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Tom Hardy brought his dog to the premiere of 'Legend'
- Just how well do you know 'Xena: Warrior Princess'?
- A-trak looks back on Fool's Gold Day Off's 5th birthday
- Jimmy Kimmel makes peace with gamers after week-long feud
- Joan Rivers remembered during special episode of 'Fashion Police'
- Jimmy Kimmel unveils new 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- Jason Sudeikis plays Drinko with Jimmy Fallon on 'The Tonight Show'
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Tom Hardy, Alessandra Ambrósio, Bindi Irwin & More!