Queer Eye’s Carson Kressley once toiled as his assistant, but it’s designer John Varvatos’ collection – not his connections – that got him airtime on the hit show. Other fans of his luxe line (think supple shearling, rich velvet, and tissue-thin wool) include Eric McCormack, Ashton Kutcher, and Hugh Jackman, who calls the duds ”bloody comfortable.” Next up: a fragrance in March, and men’s skin-care products, as well as a women’s wear line, for fall ‘04.
Posted March 5 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- David Letterman's famous studio marquee has been taken down
- Bill Hader, Fred Armisen and Seth Meyers on what to expect from 'Documentary Now!'
- Adele and Florence Welch spotted at Fleetwood Mac's London performance
- Trevor Noah's 'Daily Show': Sept. 28
- 'Young & Hungry' star Emily Osment teases new romance for Gabby
- These #ClickBaitAMovie tweets will shock you
- Triumph the Insult Comic Dog needles Steve Buscemi in new 'Park Bench' season 2 clip