When Christina Aguilera goes on tour this summer, Chingy will be ”Right Thurr” along with her. The St. Louis rapper, who shares the ”Dirrty” singer’s penchant for extra Rs, will open for her on the 29-city lawn tour, which starts May 13 at the White River Amphitheatre outside Seattle and winds down July 3 at the DTE Energy Music Theatre outside Detroit. (Tickets go on sale March 13.) Aguilera, who’s still touring in support of her 2002 album ”Stripped,” said in a statement that her summer shows will be ”raw, and different from anything I’ve done before.” For the clothing-averse Xtina, we’d guess that ”raw” is the key word here.
Posted March 9 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Composer John Williams scores AFI Life Achievement Award
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' debuts with scary good ratings
- Bruno Mars teams with 'Empire' producer for NBC family comedy
- See the trailer for Janis Joplin documentary 'Janis: Little Girl Blue'
- Ellen DeGeneres coordinates Jessie J duet with viral video cohort, and it's perfect
- 'Doctor Who' spin-off 'Class' boss Patrick Ness aims to 'shock you with something new'
- Academy announces 81 contenders for foreign-language Oscar