When Christina Aguilera goes on tour this summer, Chingy will be ”Right Thurr” along with her. The St. Louis rapper, who shares the ”Dirrty” singer’s penchant for extra Rs, will open for her on the 29-city lawn tour, which starts May 13 at the White River Amphitheatre outside Seattle and winds down July 3 at the DTE Energy Music Theatre outside Detroit. (Tickets go on sale March 13.) Aguilera, who’s still touring in support of her 2002 album ”Stripped,” said in a statement that her summer shows will be ”raw, and different from anything I’ve done before.” For the clothing-averse Xtina, we’d guess that ”raw” is the key word here.
Posted March 9 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Kelly Rowland wants to find the next Destiny's Child
- The Nathan's Hot Dog Eating contest crowned a new champion on July 4
- Diana Douglas, mother of Michael Douglas and ex-wife of Kirk Douglas, dies at 92
- Hello Kitty movie targeted for 2019
- 'Suicide Squad' on-set photo: Harley Quinn birthday cake for Margot Robbie
- Caitlyn Jenner 'proud to be an American'
- Lil Wayne: 'Free Weezy Album' on Tidal
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Garcelle Beauvais, Kylie Jenner, Serena Williams & More!