When Christina Aguilera goes on tour this summer, Chingy will be ”Right Thurr” along with her. The St. Louis rapper, who shares the ”Dirrty” singer’s penchant for extra Rs, will open for her on the 29-city lawn tour, which starts May 13 at the White River Amphitheatre outside Seattle and winds down July 3 at the DTE Energy Music Theatre outside Detroit. (Tickets go on sale March 13.) Aguilera, who’s still touring in support of her 2002 album ”Stripped,” said in a statement that her summer shows will be ”raw, and different from anything I’ve done before.” For the clothing-averse Xtina, we’d guess that ”raw” is the key word here.
Posted March 9 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Jimmy Kimmel's Troompa Loompas sing about Russian hackers
- David Bowie's final band premieres 'A Small Plot of Land' cover
- WATCH: Ellen Page kidnaps a baby in 'Tallulah' clip
- Hulu Hot List: Where to watch your favorite on-screen BFFs
- Man pulls perfect prank replacing family photos with Steve Buscemi
- Stephen Colbert gets delegates to say something nice about Trump
- Watch Will Smith geek out over the Batmobile in 'Suicide Squad'