This 1946 shot of Marlon Brando and 1934 image of Katharine Hepburn are just two of the glorious photographs featured in ”Beaton: Portraits,” Terence Pepper’s comprehensive look at the life and work of the late photographer Sir Cecil Beaton.
Posted March 12 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Mireille Enos is heading to Shondaland
- The EW Guide to Music Festival Season 2015
- AOL launches digital series 'Connected' on March 31
- 'Sound of Music' turns 50: Let's rank the Von Trapp children
- George Takei salutes Leonard Nimoy: 'the most human person I've ever met'
- On the Books: 'Divergent' author Veronica Roth signs two-book deal with HarperCollins