This 1946 shot of Marlon Brando and 1934 image of Katharine Hepburn are just two of the glorious photographs featured in ”Beaton: Portraits,” Terence Pepper’s comprehensive look at the life and work of the late photographer Sir Cecil Beaton.
Posted March 12 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters