This 1946 shot of Marlon Brando and 1934 image of Katharine Hepburn are just two of the glorious photographs featured in ”Beaton: Portraits,” Terence Pepper’s comprehensive look at the life and work of the late photographer Sir Cecil Beaton.
Posted March 12 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Ryan Lochte is 'Drunk Frat Boy' in parody song of Rio robbery apology
- Fox News host calls Red Hot Chili Peppers 'worst band on the planet'
- Bella Thorne comes out as bisexual
- 'Dead of Summer' unveils killer Amy twist
- Former Miss Universe becomes U.S. citizen to vote against Donald Trump
- 'Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders' trailer: Vintage villains are back
- Amy Schumer met Beyoncé at the Met Gala, but still left early