This 1946 shot of Marlon Brando and 1934 image of Katharine Hepburn are just two of the glorious photographs featured in ”Beaton: Portraits,” Terence Pepper’s comprehensive look at the life and work of the late photographer Sir Cecil Beaton.
Posted March 12 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Read an exclusive excerpt from Estelle Laure's 'This Raging Light'
- 'Silicon Valley' star T.J. Miller on his 'absurd' HBO pilot 'The Gorburger Show'
- Casting Net: Woody Harrelson, Laura Dern in negotiations for 'Wilson'
- Natalie Portman relives 'dark moments' at Harvard in commencement speech
- Thom Yorke made an 18-day-long soundtrack, still not new Radiohead music
- 'Serial' set for two more seasons
- Jenelle Evans of 'Teen Mom 2': Arrest warrant