This 1946 shot of Marlon Brando and 1934 image of Katharine Hepburn are just two of the glorious photographs featured in ”Beaton: Portraits,” Terence Pepper’s comprehensive look at the life and work of the late photographer Sir Cecil Beaton.
Posted March 12 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Quantico' postmortem: Who's gone from the Academy?
- 'Walking Dead' prologue scene sets up Negan, second half of season 6
- 'The Walking Dead': Did the midseason finale satisfy?
- See My Morning Jacket cover Eagles of Death Metal
- Sinead O’Connor found safe after posting that she had ‘taken an overdose'
- See Tracee Ellis Ross perform on stage with mom Diana Ross
- John Legend serenades Chrissy Teigen for her 30th birthday