This 1946 shot of Marlon Brando and 1934 image of Katharine Hepburn are just two of the glorious photographs featured in ”Beaton: Portraits,” Terence Pepper’s comprehensive look at the life and work of the late photographer Sir Cecil Beaton.
Posted March 12 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Ghostbusters' Leslie Jones celebrates birthday with special Ecto-1 cake
- Tyler Perry shares touching tribute from Bobbi Kristina Brown's funeral
- See Hugh Jackman bring back the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- See Beyoncé birthday wishes from Gwyneth Paltrow, Blue Ivy, and more
- See Kevin Bacon's sweet anniversary tribute to Kyra Sedgwick
- Idris Elba addresses James Bond casting speculation
- Jimmy Fallon thanks Madame Tussauds for making a wax figure of Grumpy Cat
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Dakota Johnson, Keanu Reeves, Bar Refaeli & More!