In its second week, the onetime Nirvana drummer’s heavy metal project, Probot, outsold Courtney Love’s new CD by more than 1,500 copies. And he didn’t even have the L.A.P.D. doing his publicity.
Posted March 12 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- David Milch read Kim Dickens 'amazing' new 'Deadwood' scenes
- 'The Simpsons': Jason Alexander to guest in Trump-tweaking episode
- Laurie Hernandez's dad used to joke about her competing on 'DWTS'
- Stephen Colbert does his best Beyoncé in ridiculous VMAs parody
- 'Pretty Little Liars' poll: Who will die in the summer finale?
- How Kiiara struck 'Gold' with an unlikely pop smash
- Bitch Sesh: Casey Wilson, Danielle Schneider love these podcasts