In its second week, the onetime Nirvana drummer’s heavy metal project, Probot, outsold Courtney Love’s new CD by more than 1,500 copies. And he didn’t even have the L.A.P.D. doing his publicity.
Posted March 12 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Logo to kick off 'Happy Holigays' with a 'RuPaul's Drag Race' holiday special
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Tom Hiddleston stars as Hank Williams in first 'I Saw the Light' trailer
- 'Star Wars' targets January release date in China
- Harrison Ford has seen 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens'
- Amazon's 'Mozart in the Jungle': See the exclusive season 2 trailer
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' gets its very own ice cream flavors
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Patricia Arquette's path to winning an Oscar