In his bloody vision of Jesus’ last 12 hours, Mel Gibson gets at the link between pain and what lies on the other side of it – between horror and awe. Yet he pays token reverence to the way that Jesus saw heaven, and not just hell, on earth.
Genre: Drama; Starring: James Caviezel, Monica Bellucci, Rosalinda Celentano, Luca Lionello, Maia Morgenstern, Ted Rusoff, Hristo Naumov Shopov; Director: Mel Gibson; Author: Benedict Fitzgerald, Mel Gibson; Producer (person): Mel Gibson; Release Date Limited: 02/25/2004; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Newmarket Capital Group
Posted March 12 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- First Listen: Ellen Pompeo on Meredith's shocking 'Grey's Anatomy' attack
- Al Pacino and Melanie Griffith join Where the White Man Runs Away
- Lamar Odom makes first public appearance since hospitalization
- Luke's daughter, April, and Mrs. Kim are back for 'Gilmore Girls'
- Kevin Bacon has a creepy kid in the trailer for horror movie 'The Darkness'
- Russell Simmons, Tony Rock to present All Def Movie Awards
- Everything you missed from Kanye West's 'TLOP' premiere
- Check out the new Maz Kanata 'Star Wars' action figure
- Burt Reynolds Through the Years
- 'The Walking Dead’: Exclusive EW Portraits
- Exclusive Look at 'The Walking Dead' Midseason Return
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996