In his bloody vision of Jesus’ last 12 hours, Mel Gibson gets at the link between pain and what lies on the other side of it – between horror and awe. Yet he pays token reverence to the way that Jesus saw heaven, and not just hell, on earth.
Genre: Drama; Starring: James Caviezel, Monica Bellucci, Rosalinda Celentano, Luca Lionello, Maia Morgenstern, Ted Rusoff, Hristo Naumov Shopov; Director: Mel Gibson; Author: Benedict Fitzgerald, Mel Gibson; Producer (person): Mel Gibson; Release Date Limited: 02/25/2004; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Newmarket Capital Group
Posted March 12 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Maya and Marty': 5 thumbs up moments from NBC's variety show premiere
- 'SNL': Matthew McConaughey is a bad Lando in 'Star Wars' auditions
- 'Person of Interest’ death is TV’s latest lesbian fatality
- 'Biggest Loser' producers: Illegal drug use claims ‘without merit and false'
- Jay Z hits back at conservative Beyoncé critics in new Pusha T song
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' release date pushed back
- Gina Rodriguez fulfills fan's prom dream with her Golden Globes dress
- See The Voices Behind Your Favorite 'Finding Nemo' Characters
- The Best 'Bachelor' and 'Bachelorette' Jobs
- Disney Classics Making New Magic On Screen
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot