In his bloody vision of Jesus’ last 12 hours, Mel Gibson gets at the link between pain and what lies on the other side of it – between horror and awe. Yet he pays token reverence to the way that Jesus saw heaven, and not just hell, on earth.
Genre: Drama; Starring: James Caviezel, Monica Bellucci, Rosalinda Celentano, Luca Lionello, Maia Morgenstern, Ted Rusoff, Hristo Naumov Shopov; Director: Mel Gibson; Author: Benedict Fitzgerald, Mel Gibson; Producer (person): Mel Gibson; Release Date Limited: 02/25/2004; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Newmarket Capital Group
Posted March 12 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Robin Williams' daughter shares touching tribute to Oliver Sacks
- Jay Z apparently joined Instagram – then quit after only a few hours
- See Miley Cyrus meet Internet sensation Baddie Winkle before the VMAs
- Netflix will lose 'Catching Fire,' 'Transformers' at the end of September
- See the 'Man of Steel' trailer get the 'Deadpool' treatment
- See 'Game of Thrones' fans visit filming locations around the world
- Dave Grohl celebrates Chicago’s music scene at Wrigley Field show
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Khloé & Kris, Elsa & Chris, Rihanna and More!