It’s a theatrical truism: If there’s a gun on stage, it’s going to go off. So when a suburban dad acquires a hobby straight out of The Deer Hunter, things are bound to get ugly. Thanks to the twisted imagination of author Paul Weitz (American Pie, About a Boy), Roulette unfolds like a demented sitcom – albeit one that goes on a bit too long. In a cast loaded with talent, including X2’s Anna Paquin and SNL expat Ana Gasteyer, Larry Bryggman’s manic turn as the addled father provides the comic firepower. (TC)
Roulette It's a theatrical truism: If there's a gun on stage, it's going to go off. So when a suburban dad acquires a hobby straight out of The Deer Hunter,...Roulette It's a theatrical truism: If there's a gun on stage, it's going to go off. So when a suburban dad acquires a hobby straight out of The Deer Hunter,...2004-03-12
Starring: Anna Paquin; Director: Paul Weitz; Opening Date: 02/18/2004
Posted March 12 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- All the ways this has been the summer of Dave Grohl
- Justin Bieber wants Tyler Perry to play him in a TV show about his life
- Justin Bieber sings 'Where Are U Now' as a country ballad
- Janet Jackson reveals release date and track list for 'Unbreakable'
- Justin Bieber explains why he cried after VMAs performance
- 'Survivor' player Stephen Fishbach says 'it haunts me every day, the fact I didn't win'
- ABC Family and Fox score top marks for inclusion of LGBT characters
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Alessandra Ambrósio, The Kardashians, Malin Akerman & More!