It’s a theatrical truism: If there’s a gun on stage, it’s going to go off. So when a suburban dad acquires a hobby straight out of The Deer Hunter, things are bound to get ugly. Thanks to the twisted imagination of author Paul Weitz (American Pie, About a Boy), Roulette unfolds like a demented sitcom – albeit one that goes on a bit too long. In a cast loaded with talent, including X2’s Anna Paquin and SNL expat Ana Gasteyer, Larry Bryggman’s manic turn as the addled father provides the comic firepower. (TC)
Roulette It's a theatrical truism: If there's a gun on stage, it's going to go off. So when a suburban dad acquires a hobby straight out of The Deer Hunter,...Roulette It's a theatrical truism: If there's a gun on stage, it's going to go off. So when a suburban dad acquires a hobby straight out of The Deer Hunter,...2004-03-12
Starring: Anna Paquin; Director: Paul Weitz; Opening Date: 02/18/2004
Posted March 12 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- George R.R. Martin reveals which religion inspired that 'Game of Thrones' cult
- How 50 Cent's near-fatal shooting wound up being a key part of 'Power'
- 'Game of Thrones' showrunner on why those two paths crossed now: 'this just felt right'
- 'Veep': What's next for Selina Meyer and Tom James
- Anne Meara, veteran actress and half of Stiller and Meara comedy team, dies at 85
- David Letterman tribute on Indy 500 car
- Cannes 2015: 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- George & Amal, the Rock, Anne Hathaway & More!