You can count on the author of Jeffrey and In & Out for wit. But Paul Rudnick’s new comedy – parallel stories of Bavaria’s opera-loving 19th-century king Ludwig II (Peter Frechette) and a 1930s Texan with a forthright penchant for dudes and decorating (Oz alum Sean Dugan) – suggests more of a half-wit. Only the Lone Star yarn, fueled by Dugan’s self-assured performance, offers any dramatic punch to go with the punchlines. (TC)
Valhalla You can count on the author of Jeffrey and In & Out for wit. But Paul Rudnick's new comedy -- parallel stories of Bavaria's opera-loving 19th-century...Valhalla You can count on the author of Jeffrey and In & Out for wit. But Paul Rudnick's new comedy -- parallel stories of Bavaria's opera-loving 19th-century...2004-03-12
Starring: Peter Frechette; Director: Christopher Ashley; Opening Date: 02/05/2004
Posted March 12 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- ABC Family and Fox score top marks for inclusion of LGBT characters
- Prince announces three-day Labor Day party ahead of album release
- ABC Family's 13 Nights of Halloween: Who's joining Harry Potter and Batman?
- Christian Slater weighs in on 'Mr. Robot' twist and season finale
- 'Mr. Robot' finale postmortem: Creator Sam Esmail answers burning questions
- 'iZombie' season 2 trailer teases what (or who) is on the menu for Liv Moore
- Casting Net: Mad Men star Jessica Pare cast in Lovesick
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Alessandra Ambrósio, The Kardashians, Malin Akerman & More!