Promising something ”uniquely Whoopi,” a Hyperion imprint will publish two picture books for children and a learning-to-read series from the Oscar-winning comedian beginning in fall 2005.
Posted March 12 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- Bryce & Chris, Karlie Kloss, Tony & Gaga and More!