Promising something ”uniquely Whoopi,” a Hyperion imprint will publish two picture books for children and a learning-to-read series from the Oscar-winning comedian beginning in fall 2005.
Posted March 12 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Britney Spears set to perform on 'TODAY' show
- 'DWTS': And the fall 2016 celebrities are ...
- Kings of Leon's frontman reflects on cutting 7th record
- Director Brad Bird gives update on 'The Incredibles 2'
- Riz Ahmed makes powerful statement about identity on 'The Late Show'
- Justin Bieber nabs 8 Guinness World Records
- Justin Guarini joins cast of 'Frozen' songwriter’s a cappella musical