Is Joss Stone even old enough to be called a diva? We’ll find out when the 16-year-old British R&B prodigy joins veteran rock chanteuses Deborah Harry and Cyndi Lauper at the seventh annual ”VH1 Divas” concert on April 18. The three thrushes join a bill that already includes Patti LaBelle and Jessica Simpson. The show, broadcast live from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, is a benefit for VH1’s Save the Music Foundation, which supports music education in public schools. Expect additional divas and would-be divas to be added to the bill as the concert date approaches.
Posted March 18 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'You're the Worst' snags Echo Kellum in season 2
- President Obama documents his 'Running Wild' trip with Bear Grylls in selfies
- 'Are You The One?' season 3 trailer: See the new twist in action
- Theo Rossi joins 'Luke Cage' cast, Rosario Dawson will return as Claire Temple
- Garbage to reissue 20th anniversary edition of their debut album
- Sarah Jessica Parker, Bill Hader, and Jason Sudeikis to guest on 'Billy on the Street'
- 'Walking Dead' actor to guest on Fox's 'Minority Report'
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- The A List Ladies, Jake Gyllenhaal, Anna & Jane and More!