Is Joss Stone even old enough to be called a diva? We’ll find out when the 16-year-old British R&B prodigy joins veteran rock chanteuses Deborah Harry and Cyndi Lauper at the seventh annual ”VH1 Divas” concert on April 18. The three thrushes join a bill that already includes Patti LaBelle and Jessica Simpson. The show, broadcast live from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, is a benefit for VH1’s Save the Music Foundation, which supports music education in public schools. Expect additional divas and would-be divas to be added to the bill as the concert date approaches.
Posted March 18 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Box office: 'Kung Fu Panda 3' wins again as newcomers fumble
- John Legend, Sam Smith, and more celebs react to Beyonce's 'Formation'
- Beyoncé looks back on Super Bowl halftime show in rare interview
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' crosses $2 billion worldwide
- Larry David promises disappointment in his 'SNL' monologue
- 'SNL' puts an 'X-Files' spin on those Super Bowl snack commercials
- Whitney Houston's brother remembers her iconic Super Bowl performance