Is Joss Stone even old enough to be called a diva? We’ll find out when the 16-year-old British R&B prodigy joins veteran rock chanteuses Deborah Harry and Cyndi Lauper at the seventh annual ”VH1 Divas” concert on April 18. The three thrushes join a bill that already includes Patti LaBelle and Jessica Simpson. The show, broadcast live from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, is a benefit for VH1’s Save the Music Foundation, which supports music education in public schools. Expect additional divas and would-be divas to be added to the bill as the concert date approaches.
Posted March 18 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Voltron: Legendary Defender' season 2 coming this year
- 'Arrow' books 'Blindspot' star as Ragman — exclusive
- Comic-Con: 'South Park' creators won't do another Pokémon episode
- Comic-Con 2016: ‘Scream Queens’ boss teases ‘bloodier and funnier’ season 2
- LISTEN: Jamie Lee Curtis: ‘Everyone is an a—hole' on 'Scream Queens'
- WATCH: See the new trailer for the secret 'Blair Witch' sequel
- 'Ms. Marvel' co-creator on helping to make comics more diverse