Is Joss Stone even old enough to be called a diva? We’ll find out when the 16-year-old British R&B prodigy joins veteran rock chanteuses Deborah Harry and Cyndi Lauper at the seventh annual ”VH1 Divas” concert on April 18. The three thrushes join a bill that already includes Patti LaBelle and Jessica Simpson. The show, broadcast live from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, is a benefit for VH1’s Save the Music Foundation, which supports music education in public schools. Expect additional divas and would-be divas to be added to the bill as the concert date approaches.
Posted March 18 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Andre 3000 joins ABC's 'American Crime'
- 'Descendants' react: Did the tale about junior Disney villains cast a spell?
- Casting Net: Gary Oldman joins space love story
- Josh Gad wraps 'Beauty and the Beast' filming, shares pic
- Remembering Roddy Piper's rowdy film career
- Why 'The Tribe' is the perfect videogame movie
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' producers offer hints about the show's timeline
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Michael & Kate, Michelle Rodriguez, Joss Stone and More!