Based on a line of Japanese action figures known as Cool Girl, this import title boasts some quirky dialogue and plenty of innovative gameplay. The game comes with two discs – one that let’s you be Aska, a kind of female ninja, the other, Ice, a pistol-packin’ hottie. Both gals occasionally hack into computers and get transported into a lame Matrix-like cyberdimension. The excitement sometimes flags, but with combatants this bootylicious, who cares?
Posted March 19 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Andrew Garfield compares making 'Spider-Man' movies to 'canning Coke'
- 'Under the Dome' will end this season
- Maisie Williams accepts Guinness World Record on behalf of 'Game of Thrones'
- 'Gotham' sneak peek: Barbara and Jerome cross paths in Arkham
- Uber offering free 'Mad Max: Fury Road'-themed rides in Seattle
- How the faith-based drama 'War Room' became a sleeper hit
- 'The Unauthorized O.C. Musical': Ranking the musical numbers
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Reese Witherspoon, Aziz Ansari, Brooks & Julianne and More!